Book club. The Hunger Games...

mmmmm and its 2 hours 22mins long. I reckon I can last until half 10.........plus 30 mins to drive home. Oh I can do that :D

Watched the trailer, and I'd got Gale and Peeta mixed up! lol Gale is the looker....Peeta is a bit.....blonde! lol

lynica said:
Just picked up book 2 for £3 yippee, so wil start that when I get home.

Yay! Nice work Ly!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
Oh FFS the latest showing at my cinema is 8pm!

Come to mine! Latest is 10 past midnight on Friday! I won't do that tho lol

Emmey1 said:

Uh other half is not up for going on opening night at all! And I can't go the following fri/sat due to CDWM night so that ******* me up!

:eek: I'd fall asleep on the way there! lol That's just sooooo late :eek:

Uh other half is not up for going on opening night at all! And I can't go the following fri/sat due to CDWM night so that ******* me up!

Go during the week??

Take a friend instead of OH??

Wait until it's out on DVD? :8855:

Corkscrew said:
:eek: I'd fall asleep on the way there! lol That's just sooooo late :eek:

Go during the week??

Take a friend instead of OH??

Wait until it's out on DVD? :8855:

Maybe!

Wouldn't live it down

Nonono!!

Maybe!

Wouldn't live it down

Nonono!!

'Maybe' is your only option then! lol

Ive just enlisted a friend.......who just happens to be a man :eek: lol

Oooh I'm going to book to see hunger games early morning Saturday - I figure nob head type people will still be in bed at 10/11am and its not cool enough going to the cinema so early! plus if it isn't then it's not for two whole weeks after its out and I cannot wait that long lol

What a fab idea Em :D I may investigate that option for us. Like you say, all the willy heads will probs be still in their stinking pits :D lol

Can't wait to see the movie, read all 3 books within 24 hours and that included sleep and other normal activities hehe! X

Have heard so many good things about these books I have raided my daughters bedroom and am going to start Book 1 tonight. :)

dublinrose said:
Have heard so many good things about these books I have raided my daughters bedroom and am going to start Book 1 tonight. :)

I loved the first - I'm booking my cinema tickets tonight to see the movie Saturday morning :)

icklerockchick said:
Can't wait to see the movie, read all 3 books within 24 hours and that included sleep and other normal activities hehe! X

Wow! Now that's some serious speed reading!!

icklerockchick said:

WHAAAAT? Wow that's some reading! Lol hehe.. You must be one fast reader! :eek:

X
Corkscrew said:
How far is everyone on book 2? :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooo I just read something horrible at the end of chapter 11 I think it is.. Something like that..

Noooooo

Back