Book Club

The only books Im likely to be reading for a while are Psychology books and Counselling books! lol Wish I could afford the time to get lost in a Good book. But unfortunately I dont even technically have the time to be on here. I should be reading! lol!!!

Hi

Shame you don't feel able to join in, probably won't discuss for 3 or 4 weeks, maybe you would get through it in that time, a few pages each night?

Know where you're at with your studies, having graduated last year after 5 years of studying, juggling kids and work. Such a relief to finally finish, so how come I'm now considering an honours course:eek: Anyhow, good luck with your studies but remember to find a little time each day to do something nice and relaxing just for you.

Funny enough I book this book a few weeks ago in Woollies as it was on special offer!!! Been trying to find time to read it ever since and now I have a perfect "excuse"!!!

Have strated mine will be interested to see what you all think. I won't go into detail because i know some of you are yet to start.

love busy XX

Nice to see others joining the club welcome one and all.

Hello Everyone, lovely to have more members in our club!
Must get y copy and get started. I see lots of you are getting it in Tesco, must check there but our Tescos are not nearly as big as in the UK, and tend to have only a few books and CDs.
Matty

Well up to chapter 16 now , they are small chapters though. Have to say not sure if this book will get abit tedious as it goes on because have to say i am alittle bored already, have to see what you all think when you start.

Love busy XX

Have to say i am really struggling with this, i was soooo looking forward to reading it but so far i am disapointed. Yep is hard to imagine how hard her life was but to be honest it was so predictable don't you think, i knew what was going to happen with foster parents etc.

Hope i am not spoiling it for anyone, let me know when you set a discussion date, i am deffo going to plod through it just hoping it will change for the better as it goes on.

Love Busy XX

I've not been able to start yet (things have been manic)....will make a date with the bath and the book for later though :)
K xxx

Hello Everyone,
I am back again! I never did get that book and won't start it now, will wait for the next one, but will be interesting to hear what you all think anyway.
Was feeling very down with problems and didn't really want to read something depressing, even though I am sure it has a hopeful ending.
What I want to know is when does life get easier?!!
Love Matty

Matty, how are you doing hun? Drop in to Parents Place whenever you fancy.

I really really wanted to be able to join in this book club regularly and not have to take books to bed with titles like...
"safer injecting"..."street drugs"...alcohol in the community"..!!!!!!:eek: :mad:

After reading through most of the thread I'm still not quite sure which book you are all on or going to be on next? could you let me know and I am going to get it and NOT read anymore work related stuff at bedtime afetr doing it all bloody day!!!!:D

Lacey..x

Back