• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Book prices

nessar

Hi, this is my first post :) I was wondering if some kind soul could check the price on some of the SW books? I assume its on a member-only part of the website as I can't find it.

I'm starting SW again, I did it last year but now don't really have the money to go to class. However, that means I don't have access to tips from the group or the online syn calculator. Some things I can find on here, but a lot of the threads are old and I'm never sure if the syn value/free foods are still the same... I've been looking at some of the books on ebay to solve this problem, but they seem awfully expensive. So I was wondering if someone could find me the RRPs of the books?

I'm after the prices for the 2013 versions of:
Food Directory
Free Branded Foods
Low Syn Snacks

Can anyone help?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

owlgoose

Hi, this is my first post :) I was wondering if some kind soul could check the price on some of the SW books? I assume its on a member-only part of the website as I can't find it.

I'm starting SW again, I did it last year but now don't really have the money to go to class. However, that means I don't have access to tips from the group or the online syn calculator. Some things I can find on here, but a lot of the threads are old and I'm never sure if the syn value/free foods are still the same... I've been looking at some of the books on ebay to solve this problem, but they seem awfully expensive. So I was wondering if someone could find me the RRPs of the books?

I'm after the prices for the 2013 versions of:
Food Directory
Free Branded Foods
Low Syn Snacks

Can anyone help?

according to website

Directory 2013 is £7.50 in group
the other two say £1.95 in group

owlgoose

Thanks! Thought £35 for the three on ebay was a bit ridiculous!

Jeepers if that's what they're going for I'm missing a trick!!

maybe someone local who goes to group could get them for you - unless this is against the rules?

nessar

Jeepers if that's what they're going for I'm missing a trick!!

maybe someone local who goes to group could get them for you - unless this is against the rules?

Mmmm I thought that, but I don't know anyone that does SW. They're all on the new '5 days eating normal, 500cal for 2 days' diet.

I might have to join the group for a few weeks just to get the books... the group just happens to be on the only night in the week that I can get to Tesco though