Book prices

nessar

Hi, this is my first post :) I was wondering if some kind soul could check the price on some of the SW books? I assume its on a member-only part of the website as I can't find it.

I'm starting SW again, I did it last year but now don't really have the money to go to class. However, that means I don't have access to tips from the group or the online syn calculator. Some things I can find on here, but a lot of the threads are old and I'm never sure if the syn value/free foods are still the same... I've been looking at some of the books on ebay to solve this problem, but they seem awfully expensive. So I was wondering if someone could find me the RRPs of the books?

I'm after the prices for the 2013 versions of:
Food Directory
Free Branded Foods
Low Syn Snacks

Can anyone help?

Hi, this is my first post :) I was wondering if some kind soul could check the price on some of the SW books? I assume its on a member-only part of the website as I can't find it.

I'm starting SW again, I did it last year but now don't really have the money to go to class. However, that means I don't have access to tips from the group or the online syn calculator. Some things I can find on here, but a lot of the threads are old and I'm never sure if the syn value/free foods are still the same... I've been looking at some of the books on ebay to solve this problem, but they seem awfully expensive. So I was wondering if someone could find me the RRPs of the books?

I'm after the prices for the 2013 versions of:
Food Directory
Free Branded Foods
Low Syn Snacks

Can anyone help?

according to website

Directory 2013 is £7.50 in group
the other two say £1.95 in group

Thanks! Thought £35 for the three on ebay was a bit ridiculous!

Jeepers if that's what they're going for I'm missing a trick!!

maybe someone local who goes to group could get them for you - unless this is against the rules?

Jeepers if that's what they're going for I'm missing a trick!!

maybe someone local who goes to group could get them for you - unless this is against the rules?

Mmmm I thought that, but I don't know anyone that does SW. They're all on the new '5 days eating normal, 500cal for 2 days' diet.

I might have to join the group for a few weeks just to get the books... the group just happens to be on the only night in the week that I can get to Tesco though

Back