Book swap?

MrsBurgundy

Silver Member
I may have missed a thread somewhere, but do you guys partake in a book swap of any description!?
x

Hmmm, maybe it's do-able! I have tons of books that are in great condition that I'd love to pass on to like-minded readers!! Xxx

Will check out your thread bunnyhops. It really worked with a clothes exchange x

Hmmm, so the one is a site. Id be in favour of one being set up on here. When I set the clothes one up all people do it pay for postage and send the items. If a straight swap was taking place then no one would need to even exchange money. Go, on, put your books up for swaps MrsB x

The idea of running a book swap has been discussed in detail and it has been decided this is not something Minimins will run at this time.

There are too many potential problems with it being run on Minimins, and its not something we could monitor etc

Read it swap it is a great site, its free, its easy to use and they have a great system in place for taking swaps out of circulation, ensuring swaps are done fairly and they also have things in place for if/when they go wrong.

Starlight

Hmmm, so the one is a site. Id be in favour of one being set up on here. When I set the clothes one up all people do it pay for postage and send the items. If a straight swap was taking place then no one would need to even exchange money. Go, on, put your books up for swaps MrsB x

Thats exactly how read it swop it works, it doesn't cost anything, just the postage for the book you send. Also, if things go missing through RISI, you are covered for that and can claim.

Take a look at the site, it also has several chat forums :)

Will have to have a look there then!! Thanks guys!! xxx

Fab - count me in. Will have a look through.

:DI Love read it swap it and have done over 100 swaps with no problems . I have discovered authors i didn't know existed :D

Back