Booked a holiday yayyy

smoomoo

Silver Member
Yayyy im so excited - we have just booked a holiday to lanzerote on 25th feb. That gives me 6 and a half weeks to loose as much weight as possible!! Going to try and be 100% until then, eeeek!!

Fab! A week in the sun sounds good right about now! xx

i know, i have never gone more than a week at 100% so will be tough but will be interesting to see how it boosts my losses xx

I have a holiday booked for the 3rd March to Gran Canaria and it has made me sooooo determined to loose weight and try to be reall good.
Good luck - there is nothing better than having mini goals to work towards.
And hava a lovely time.

We are going to Florida this year and I really want to wear shorts for the first time on holiday . I normally wear dresses or skirts cos my legs are so chunky but I am really determined this time I will be at goal .

grrr i want a holiday lol! just kidding im sure you'll have a great time

Wow, Lanzarote, I've never been but I'd love to go!

Due to book two summer holidays in the next month or so: girly week away to Barcelona, and 2 weeks to New York again with the OH <3

thats great and it is an extra boost, i love lanzarote, i've spent a couple of christmas's there.

We have just came back from spending crimbo in Egypt and i feel i wish i had started back slimming world ages ago, cause still didn't feel totally comfortable.

My other half has got me a trip to Rome in March as part of my crimbo pressie and we've also booked up for New York for May for his birthday, so can't wait, and i want to be comfortable walking about the cities. xx

Wow some lovely places you are going to. We're off to Fuerteventura in June & our son is coming :( we were hoping he'd want to go away with his friends (he's 19) but no he wants to go away with mum & dad! Last year I collected the sun vouchers & booked ourselves 4 nights in Italy & 7 nights in France it was soooo cheap if anyone wants a lowcost holiday I'd definately recommend it. We went in September & it wasn't full of children it was a lovely break. I'm thinking of doing the same again this year, such a bargin :p

I'm off to Fuerteventura for 5 days on Wednesday - All Inclusive - eek - will try to be good. But am also gong to Spain in May so will have a good incentive when I get back.

My plan is not to really over indulge but to enjoy myself and you always get lots of salads and fruit on AI and I'll probably get more exercise than normally eg swimming and walking.

I'm an early riser so often go for a long walk first thing when I'm away - WI on Monday before I go so hopefully will have lost and feel motivated!

thats great and it is an extra boost, i love lanzarote, i've spent a couple of christmas's there.

We have just came back from spending crimbo in Egypt and i feel i wish i had started back slimming world ages ago, cause still didn't feel totally comfortable.

My other half has got me a trip to Rome in March as part of my crimbo pressie and we've also booked up for New York for May for his birthday, so can't wait, and i want to be comfortable walking about the cities. xx

My OH has paid for my New York holiday for my birthday, so its even better, 2 free holidays for me :), love these kind of presents :D.

And now booked up to go to Lithuania in September to go and watch Scotland. xx

Back