Books/starter pack

katiew86

hi all,

well I was planning on reading through my books again and getting back on the SW wagon but when I got home I have discovered that I have thrown them away! Does anyone know which weeks you get your books/starter pack at group meetings?

Thanks

Katie x

You get them when you join.

I did the exact same, I still dont have any but have managed by googling everything. I have found this website very useful. People are usually quite nice at helping out with syn values and stuff...on occasion I gotten a cold-shoulder type reply because I'm not going to a group but apart from that the people are excellent.

If you can get a coupon - usually in mags and newspapers or google it - which allow you to join SW for free, just pay the fiver for the night and get the books. If you go on ebay they are usually about £25

I joined and got them straight away. Only went to 2 meetings though and now they're sat on my shelf not being used! Maybe I should sell mine. Might stick them on ebay lol

It might be worth chatting to your consultant as she might let you buy them from her. I know after new year when the new books came out she let members have the updated packs for the first couple of weeks and then charged after that xxx

Back