Books v's online?

Cosmic Star

I am looking at the online store and have come across a pack of books (Track, Eat Out, Shop) and calculator. Can I get by with these alone? I am currently an online subscriber

Would save me £10 a month if I can!

Hi comic star, i think u can get by without these and just use the pack ww gives u wen u join. Iv done weight watchers many time over the years and did fine without them :D

Hey I did weight watchers 2 years ago and am doing it now using the stuff i had back then.I'm getting by without quite well so far. The most valuable tool is the the calculator or the chart to figure out the points on which works just as well! :) If you have a friend who is dieting too and you can weigh-in together once a week, that can help! :)

I am an online member and my friend got them for me at her class. Personally I think the tenner a month I pay is worth it and would not be without the tracker. I couldn't imagine those books taking its place. Others will disagree.

Why don't you not use the tracker for a few days and just the calculator part of the app on your phone and see how much you miss it? You can get free calculator apps for your phone.

I've just looked at my billing date and I actually have a fair while until I need to think about cancelling my subscription, just depends how long the books take to come. I dont know anyone who attends a class and I dont want to join a class just to get the goodies!

I will use the time to look for a decent tracker, can anyone recommend one and maybe a temporary calculator? I will try not use the online tracker for a while and see how i get on!

I am an online member and my friend got them for me at her class. Personally I think the tenner a month I pay is worth it and would not be without the tracker. I couldn't imagine those books taking its place. Others will disagree.

Why don't you not use the tracker for a few days and just the calculator part of the app on your phone and see how much you miss it? You can get free calculator apps for your phone.

I agree I do ww online and I think what I pay is well worth it to have the tracker on my phone and computer. When ever I am shopping or stuck for something to eat I have all the info on my phone quickly before I eat something I shouldn't ;)

I agree I do ww online and I think what I pay is well worth it to have the tracker on my phone and computer. When ever I am shopping or stuck for something to eat I have all the info on my phone quickly before I eat something I shouldn't ;)

That's a very good point! I do that a lot and I'm presuming the calculator only knows what data you in put to it so without a book on me at all times I wouldnt know the points to what I'm eating :confused:

Also £10 a month is cheaper than going to the meetings.

Yeah you can use Iwatcher for ProPoints. I use Ultimate Point Calculator, it was £1.86 or something. I like it cos it has a weightloss graph, and the user screen is black.... :)

Back