Boooooo

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Really do not know what to do!!! Basically I've taken myself out if ketosis by drinking too much squash and eating Atkins bars which must have spiked my insulin and sent me out if ketosis I've lost almost 4stone since giving birth I want to lose another 3 stone at least possibly 4 stone but I'm hungry and really can't deuces whether to lose the rest slower on Sw or carry on as I am!

I intended to follow s&s till November but right now I really can't decide seen as I'm out of ketosis I have gained 3lbs so I'm guessing that's my glucose so now I need to decide whether to get back in ketosis or start as!

Ummmmmm what to do!!!!

I think i did the same last week... Been eating Atkins bars when I am out and have been super hungry, I have still not got my scales with me but the (somewhat unreliable) wii fit told me I had put weight on... :-(

It's a huge decision to make... What is your will power like? Can you stick to an eating diet without having too many treats? How soon do you want to start dress shopping?

Well I would draw a line under it, it's in the past. Pick yourself up and carry on......after tipping the squash down the sink that is. Going back to food when you still want to lose weight would be disastrous. I know, I did it. Thought SW would be my savior, but it wasn't it just put me back on the 'thinking about food all the time' way of life

Good luck, you can do it.

Arghhhhhh it's so bloody hard!! I need to start dress shopping ideally in a couple of months I've been told that wedding dresses can take upto months to arrive so that gives me only 2 months! But then again I may not buy from a wedding shop yet by friend makes gowns so who knows! I'm almost 2 stone off my pre-pregnancy weight! But I'm hoping to lose 3-4 stone before I start dress shopping now I know I can do it quicker with s&s I'm a little worried about my stomach but I keep doing sit ups and rubbing stretch mark cream on lol!

I think your right I think if I can try and hold out another 6 weeks or so I will be a good stoner or more lighter! I'm dreading getting back into ketosis I'm starving but will be keeping myself busy with work this week!

Well good luck in what ever you decide! :)

You'll definitely lose a stone in six weeks if you stick at it. Keep your wedding in your mind. Do the first crappy four days again and get back into ketosis. Then once you're in it you'll have that lovely 'first week loss' again plus the scales will keep tipping down. Put a couple of bars in your bag for when you're about. Even if you have two on a random day it's better to do that then chose an outside diet bar.
You can do it! If you want to that is ;)

I've just been dress shopping with 2 different friends and most shops said leave 3 months to get a dress ordered in. If you buy one off the peg in your size you only need a couple of weeks to get it altered however and that leaves you loads of time just slightly less selection. We were in one shop and there was a girl buying her dress for a wedding in 4 days (frantic calls to alterations people could be heard).

Good luck either way. I plan to switch to SW when I'm closer to goal weight to get me used to eating more healthily rather than going right back to my old habits. I think its a good plan.

I've just been dress shopping with 2 different friends and most shops said leave 3 months to get a dress ordered in. If you buy one off the peg in your size you only need a couple of weeks to get it altered however and that leaves you loads of time just slightly less selection. We were in one shop and there was a girl buying her dress for a wedding in 4 days (frantic calls to alterations people could be heard). Good luck either way. I plan to switch to SW when I'm closer to goal weight to get me used to eating more healthily rather than going right back to my old habits. I think its a good plan.

Ahhh really that's good to know I think I just need a break from s&s be started Sw this morning I've already gained my 4lbs of flyover back so I've made a note of my starting weight think I'm going to lose slowly till Xmas then go all out after Xmas on something more strict I just can't now I'm struggling too much with tiredness etc my babies teething so I'm up all hours then working all day caffeine just isn't doing the job anymore' felt loads better today for having a chicken salad lol! If I can leave it 3 months that gives me 5 months to lose at least 3 stone which is defo doable :)

Back