Boo's Dusting off the Cob Webs - My Diary

boo68

One day at a time
Day 1 - A New Begining :)

It feels good to be back! :D Happy New Year to everyone!

Firstly I have to say that I have put about half of what I have lost back on again so before it goes completely out of the window I have decided to get back on the wagon and finally lose the weight I need to lose before I put it all back on again and more.

There have been a few changes while I have been away. Mr Boo is no longer on the plan (he is quite happy about it) so its just me :sigh:. Instead of going back to my own group I have joined a different one, one which I went to a couple of years ago, the consultant is good so I know I have got good support from her and definately good support on here so all I really need is my will power to return lol :D

Although I joined the group last Thursday, today is my first proper day back on plan. I think it will be harder for me this time but to be honest if I've got the will power I can do anything.

Breakfast / Brunch (didn't get up until gone 11.00) was bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and 2 slices from a small wholemeal loaf. Tonights meal is my favourite, lemon chilli chicken with rice absolutely yum!

Oh and I've joined a gym so no excuses at all really - so glad to be back! Boo xxx

Boo I am so happy to see you back :D:D:D:D huge bear :bighug: to you sweetheart

Happy New year to you and Mr Boo, health happiness and everything you wish for xxxxxxxxxx

Awww Jackie hun thank you sooo much :D:D and may 2012 bring you everything you wish for, so glad to be back again :D:D Boo xx

Welcome back Boo xxx

Awww thanks ginlin and look at you keeping all your weight off and more, well done! Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2012 hun Boo xx

Boo - with a new year and new start are you going to join us and write down 3 positives a day every day? We are all finding its helping keep us motivated so much better :D Doesn't have to be food related and at first its weird doing it but I love writing mine now :D

Lynne needs to join us too :D mind you Lynne is doing amazingly well anyway :D xxxxxxx

Boo - with a new year and new start are you going to join us and write down 3 positives a day every day? We are all finding its helping keep us motivated so much better :D Doesn't have to be food related and at first its weird doing it but I love writing mine now :D

Lynne needs to join us too :D mind you Lynne is doing amazingly well anyway :D xxxxxxx

Hi Jackie what a great idea, shall I post them on your diary or mine own? Hmmm I'll post them here first then copy them to yours. Here goes;-

1) I have not put on all my weight I'm still over a stone lighter :D
2) I have a loving partner who I adore :D
3) I'm very proud of my children, they make me smile :D

Well I think thats a good start lol Boo xxx

This is the first afternoon back on plan and I've slipped up having some wine, although tbh I can syn it and get over it.

For those of you who knew me before, I was on the plan with my other half, now its just me and I'm finding it a bit strange as he was always my rock so I'm going to have a talk with him later as I need him to be behind me like he was before (not that he's not) its kinda weird, when we was both on plan 100% it was quite easy. Hmmm not explaining myself properly, but I know what I mean lol

So to sum up today food as been 100% with 2 or 3 glasses of vino chucked in for good measure, ah well it is new years day after all! :p:p

Boo xxx

I'm coming to the end of my first day back on plan and I haven't done too bad. I've had 2 glasses of wine but my food has been spot on so I'm feeling good.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning to have porridge with blueberries, not sure what I'm having for the rest of the day, who knows lol.

Well I'll say night night now, hope everyone is doing ok Boo xxx

Welcome back Boo! So glad to see you, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year? Well done on your first day back on plan, don't worry about the wine that's what syns are there for!

I've also gained over a stone back of what I'd lost but we can do it! We will get back where we were before and then to target don't you worry :)

Did you talk to Mr. Boo? It will be different going it alone this time but I know he will support you in anyway he can even if he's not following the plan himself.

Hope you have a fantastic day today,

Becky X

Welcome back Boo! So glad to see you, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year? Well done on your first day back on plan, don't worry about the wine that's what syns are there for!

I've also gained over a stone back of what I'd lost but we can do it! We will get back where we were before and then to target don't you worry :)

Did you talk to Mr. Boo? It will be different going it alone this time but I know he will support you in anyway he can even if he's not following the plan himself.

Hope you have a fantastic day today,

Becky X

Becky its so nice to see you again and yes we will both lose the weight together, I'm going to the gym after work so that should help lol.

I haven't spoken to Mr Boo yet but its on my list of things to do ;) I'm trying more green days this time.

Catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Morning Boo, well done on the gym after work. I'm yet to go back, maybe tomorrow? lol.

Hope you have a good day today!

X

Morning Boo, well done on the gym after work. I'm yet to go back, maybe tomorrow? lol.

Hope you have a good day today!

X

Hi Becky, didn't end up going to the gym yesterday as I was so tired after my first day back at work, I'm going tonight so wish me luck lol. I'll try and pop on later and visit your diary, take care Boo xxx

:wavey: Morning Boo :D hope its a good one huni x

Hiya Jackie yup everything on the sw front is going good, try and catch up with you later Boo xxx

Day 3 - Wednesday 4th January 2012

Ooh haven't been on here as much as I wanted to but as usual I seem to be busy all the time with no let up on the work front. Yesterday was my first day back at work and I felt shattered by the end of it.

On the good side, the plan is going well and I put on my work trousers and they are not as tight as they have been so something must have happened lol! Whatever it is, it put a smile on my face :D

I have stuck to green days at the moment but I am missing meat a little. As this month is tough money wise its cheaper to be on green and work my way through my cupboard, I've had spicey chick peas and all sorts lol.

Weigh-in is tomorrow night at 7 so I'll let you all know how I get on, even its a little loss that would be something.

Ok - my 3 positive thoughts of the day are as follows;-

1. My work trousers fit nicely! :D
2. I'm not hungry as I was when I first started the plan :D
3. I like chick peas! Who would have thought!

Hope everyone is having a spiffing day, I'll be back at some point, but don't set your watches lol Boo xxx

Evening everyone, well I didn't end up going to the gym :eek: couldn't really muster up the enthusiasim to go after work.

Its my 2nd day back and to be honest I'm shattered! I'm sitting here on the sofa with my jimmy jams on and covered with my snuggle blanket (christmas present and absolutely brill btw) it has arms in and everything lol, sad ain't I?! :cool:

Tonights dinner was Linda McCartney sausages x 3 (2 syns each) new potatoes and veg. This is the first time I've eaten theses sausages and they are really nice I would recommend them, I can't stand the quorn ones absolutely blurgh! :grumble:

I've decided on an early night tonight and as a treat I'm going to have a brandy coffee before bed, a nice treat and will round off my syns nicely :D

Right i'm off for a quick look around minimins then I'm signing off, hope everyone is having a lovely evening and not too cold cos the weather here is nasty.

Take care everyone Boo xxx

Morning Boo, well done on the work trousers being looser that's fantastic! Also I don't blame you for not making it to the gym after work, you work hard really hard by the sounds of things and if your food is on plan you will still lose weight :)

Best of luck for WI tonight! X

Back