Boo's journal

Mumma K

Gold Member
thinking this is a good idea for keeping myself on the straight and narrow when tempted by anything i shouldn't be tempted with i'm going to come here and confess my sins.

Started the plan yesterday, although i've been a serial dieter for over 20 years have been at target twice but due to family problems ect let things slide and
put on more and more over the last year or so
I'm now so completely unfit my knees ache constantly and I just feel and look awful, I know I have to act now before its
to late.

Over the years i've tried all kinds of weight loss programmes but find slimming world suits me more as I'm not really into weighing things and counting points or calories i'm a bit lazy and forgetful, yesterday was a good day I just followed the basic red plan and found i was eating more than normal, I think my biggest downfall is loving a glass of wine
unfortunately it never is just a glass so
I know I have to give it up
I have quite an addictive personality hence having a bit of a gadget fetish and having an under stairs storage cupboard full of wonderfully demonstrated gadgets from various shopping channels that turn out to be unused after a week or so :D
the only things in constant use are my acti fryer and my all in one soup maker machine

~Karen~

Hi Karen, just wanted to wish you good luck. Just take one day at a time and this time next year you really could look completely different. And gorgeous!

Hi Karen, just wanted to wish you good luck. Just take one day at a time and this time next year you really could look completely different. And gorgeous!
Thank you :D

Well not long got home from work its was bitterly cold out there driving my bus
thank god for the hot flask of soup I took with me.

I've been sitting here planning what i'm going to have for dinner tomorrow I have so many options going round in my head
I've also noticed that whenever I start any kind of healthy eating plan I tend to be obessed by food, its all i've thought of today :rolleyes:

Another good day so far, i'm enjoying my day off
and also have time to cook from scratch tonight
dug out an older slimming world book and found
a lovely fish pie recipe, so thats what i'm having toninght

Back