• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Boosting weight loss

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
eat more superfree foods and make sure you write everything down. I remember when I went to class that there was a method they don't advertise to give you a boost every now and again.I never used it so I don't have the details but if you go to class maybe your consultant can tell you.

S: 33st0lb C: 21st13.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 11st0.5lb(33.44%)
Maybe try eating completely different free food for a week and alternate which days you're doing. A lady at my group alternates between red and green every day and says there's a big improvement on weight loss since she started doing that.

I'm sure our bodies get used to the same things, I'm probably wrong but it sometimes feels like it.

*EB*

Gold Member
snack on superspeed foods and swap from EE to Orignial and Green or vice versa. Whatever you are currently doing - change it, so its variety in your diet. A change of plan can change your metabolism.

xxx

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Id like to add some green days but i always feel so bloated after eating potato or pasta, thats why i stick to red days.

jaylou

Gold Member
Snack only on superfree (so fruit and veg), eat more superfree with your meals and vary your meals.

Perhaps your body just doesn't want to lose 3lb a week though hun? Some people do only lose 1-2lb a week but it does all add up.