Boosting weight loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pizzle84, 22 April 2010 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Im really struggling at the moment and wondered if anyone had any ideas or ways of boosting weight loss. Id love to have a 3lb loss rather than just 1lb.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    eat more superfree foods and make sure you write everything down. I remember when I went to class that there was a method they don't advertise to give you a boost every now and again.I never used it so I don't have the details but if you go to class maybe your consultant can tell you.

4. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Maybe try eating completely different free food for a week and alternate which days you're doing. A lady at my group alternates between red and green every day and says there's a big improvement on weight loss since she started doing that.

I'm sure our bodies get used to the same things, I'm probably wrong but it sometimes feels like it.

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

snack on superspeed foods and swap from EE to Orignial and Green or vice versa. Whatever you are currently doing - change it, so its variety in your diet. A change of plan can change your metabolism.

xxx

6. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Id like to add some green days but i always feel so bloated after eating potato or pasta, thats why i stick to red days.

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Snack only on superfree (so fruit and veg), eat more superfree with your meals and vary your meals.

Perhaps your body just doesn't want to lose 3lb a week though hun? Some people do only lose 1-2lb a week but it does all add up.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.