Boots for bigger calves

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Splodge, 1 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Splodge

Splodge Never give up trying....!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I find Evans wider fitting boots are a great fit too, and not as expensive - especially in the sales, they were reduced to £30 in my local Evans!

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I agree Ajax...Evans is fab for boots (sorry DQ but I had to mention it!!! ;)).....Also have a pair of Duo ones as well which I've had for ages, worn till death, and are still going strong so were definitely worth the money!

5. punkass

punkass Silver Member

Duo Boots are fantastic.. I bought my boots 2 years ago from there.. they fit perfectly.. of course they're too damn big now and i need new ones ... but they were really really excellent!

6. Mrs Rosie

Mrs Rosie Regular Member

Next also do wide fitting long boots :)

7. Splodge

Splodge Never give up trying....!

Can't imagine anything in Next fitting me! Their 'wide fit' probably means an extra inch!

8. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    I ordered boots from the Littlewoods catalogue last year in the wide fitting, they are stretchy and so have some extra tolerance.

The only thing is that I did CD over summer and now the end up round my ankles!

Don't spend too much - they may not fit next winter:)

9. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Fashion World / Ambrose Wilson catalogue do wide fitting boots in 3 extra wide top fittings and they were the cheapest I could find to fit my calfs. Think I paid about £29 for leather boots. Of course they are a bit big now !

10. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Duo boots are fantastic. They do cost a lot but you can usually find a bargain in their sales if you're quick. Plus, they last forever. I wear mine every day, all winter and the last pair lasted 3 years! My current pair wont be worn next year though - they'll be too bit:D Boots sell well on ebay if they're a good brand like Duo.

11. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.