Boots for bigger calves

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
Hi, I find Evans wider fitting boots are a great fit too, and not as expensive - especially in the sales, they were reduced to £30 in my local Evans!

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I agree Ajax...Evans is fab for boots (sorry DQ but I had to mention it!!! ;)).....Also have a pair of Duo ones as well which I've had for ages, worn till death, and are still going strong so were definitely worth the money!

punkass

Silver Member
Duo Boots are fantastic.. I bought my boots 2 years ago from there.. they fit perfectly.. of course they're too damn big now and i need new ones ... but they were really really excellent!

Soraya

Silver Member
S: 12st11lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st13lb(7.26%)
I ordered boots from the Littlewoods catalogue last year in the wide fitting, they are stretchy and so have some extra tolerance.

The only thing is that I did CD over summer and now the end up round my ankles!

Don't spend too much - they may not fit next winter:)

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Fashion World / Ambrose Wilson catalogue do wide fitting boots in 3 extra wide top fittings and they were the cheapest I could find to fit my calfs. Think I paid about £29 for leather boots. Of course they are a bit big now !

moomin-mama

Live for today!
S: 15st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 2st10lb(18.1%)
Duo boots are fantastic. They do cost a lot but you can usually find a bargain in their sales if you're quick. Plus, they last forever. I wear mine every day, all winter and the last pair lasted 3 years! My current pair wont be worn next year though - they'll be too bit:D Boots sell well on ebay if they're a good brand like Duo.