Boots shapers snacks

Miss*Kellyxoxo

Gold Member
Hs anyone tried boots shapers healthy snacks?? They range from 3-6 syns for crisps, popcorn and chocolate items!! I think they are amazing for such low syns!! I am a big fan of there salted popcorn, 4 syns and you get loads!! Salt and vinegar twirl crisps, only 3 syns!! And for first time i have just tried there crispy caramel bar, 4.5 syns and is the closest thing i have tasted to a toffee crisp!! I think they do salads and sandwiches as well but the boots near me doesnt!! What do you think?? Xx

Hs anyone tried boots shapers healthy snacks?? They range from 3-6 syns for crisps, popcorn and chocolate items!! I think they are amazing for such low syns!! I am a big fan of there salted popcorn, 4 syns and you get loads!! Salt and vinegar twirl crisps, only 3 syns!! And for first time i have just tried there crispy caramel bar, 4.5 syns and is the closest thing i have tasted to a toffee crisp!! I think they do salads and sandwiches as well but the boots near me doesnt!! What do you think?? Xx

Hi Hun I'm not a lover of the crisps but I love the shapers mint & blueberry bars nom nom xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back