Bop's Road to Holiday!

hey Katie how you feeling?

I got mixed up btw, she was on the dual pill, and swapped to the minipill after the whole blind thing :p so you're okay! :D

i hope you feel better soon anyway, miss your beautiful food photos and youve been loads quieter lately! xxx

hey Katie how you feeling?

I got mixed up btw, she was on the dual pill, and swapped to the minipill after the whole blind thing :p so you're okay! :D

i hope you feel better soon anyway, miss your beautiful food photos and youve been loads quieter lately! xxx

Hey hun, i'm feeling a little better today, still got tummy pains like crazy, but not to the extent they have been!

Might ask to stay on the mini pill then if thats what the duel one did :p

I shall be back to posting lots soon :D This is my little break I get between doing uni work so I treasure it! And I will be trying lots more recipes soon, think tomorrow is going to be chicken and parsnip casserole with potato gratin if I can get hold of some mustard powder before then!

xxx

mmm that sounds gorgeous! xx

Hi.... i hope you dont mind but i enjoyed reading your diary and enjoyed your recipes:)... like you im heading off to one of the greek islands in july, im going to zaknythos and really looking forward to it. the thought's of wearing a bikini are keeping me going.. hope your feeling better after your * week and best of luck to you on your weightloss journey:)

Glad things are easing off for today!!! The joys of being a woman lol!! Chicken and parsnip casserole sounds awesome!!! You'll have to put the recipe up!!!

Hi.... i hope you dont mind but i enjoyed reading your diary and enjoyed your recipes:)... like you im heading off to one of the greek islands in july, im going to zaknythos and really looking forward to it. the thought's of wearing a bikini are keeping me going.. hope your feeling better after your * week and best of luck to you on your weightloss journey:)

I don't mind at all :D Welcome and hope you keep enjoying them :D Ooh I bet you can't wait to head off on holiday, is zaknythos near kefalonia? The thought of looking (almost) good in a bikini is keeping me going too! :D I'm feeling much better today thank you very much :D

Good luck to you too, how much weight do you have to lose? (if you don't mind me asking) and have you set up a diary on here? :)

Hope to hear from you soon! Katie xxxx

Glad things are easing off for today!!! The joys of being a woman lol!! Chicken and parsnip casserole sounds awesome!!! You'll have to put the recipe up!!!

I know right! The things we have to go through ;) I will post the recipe alongside some pictures later :D Excited to try the gratin too its been ages since i've had one and intrigued as to whether it will work without cream and lots of cheese!
xxx

Hi everyone!

So i've decided to follow is emmys footsteps and do three daily positives, hopefully it will keep me positive :D

1. My * week is finally going away and i've celebrated with a 3 hour power walk around town and treated myself to some pretty things!
2. I fit into (it was a little tight but still fit) my new size 14 dress. Don't ever remember being that small!
3. I bumped into an old friend in town today and the first thing they said was 'Katie? I almost didn't recognise you, how much weight have you lost.. you look amazing' NSV YAY :D
4. Have to throw it in that i'm a very lucky girl to have the most amazing boyfriend who is so supportive as well as all the new amazing friends I have made on here who if it weren't for them no doubt I would have given up on this journey long ago!

Think thats me done for the day. Off to look more into MSc courses of interest !

Speak to you all soon :D

Katie xxxxx

Love your positives! I'm going to start doing mine tomorrow, good thing to look back on when you feel abit down :)

Also, have you made sw pizza? I 'attempted' to make it for tea before but it just failed. :( xxxx

Love your positives! I'm going to start doing mine tomorrow, good thing to look back on when you feel abit down :)

Also, have you made sw pizza? I 'attempted' to make it for tea before but it just failed. :( xxxx

Thanks hun :D It definitely is nice to remember all theg ood things that have happened in a day! :)

I have indeed made the smash pizza before, what went wrong with yours? :) I shall try to help? xxxxx

I have indeed made the smash pizza before, what went wrong with yours? :) I shall try to help? xxxxx

The base was just so soggy, I didn't use a pizza tray because we don't have one. Kept it in the oven for 30 minutes checked on it and not one side was done and it just basically fell apart:confused: xxxx

The base was just so soggy, I didn't use a pizza tray because we don't have one. Kept it in the oven for 30 minutes checked on it and not one side was done and it just basically fell apart:confused: xxxx

I've found that adding as little water as possible helped, so don't follow the pack instructions, just add little bits of water and mix it until it looks like dough rather than mash, I use a baking tray sprayed with lots of fry light, press it out as thin as possible (wants to be 2/3mm at thickest all over) and then cook for ages, its a case of if its still soggy, pop it back in and it should eventually harden, I usually do about half hour on one side, then flip over and cook the other for about 15 minutes, but check on it every 5 so that the edges don't burn, also using 'dry' ingredients, so tomato puree rather than chopped etc helps as the base can absorb them whilst its cooking and be a bit soggy.

Its a kinda trial and error thing though I did come across a recipe (think it was a 'petes smash pizza) which was thicker and fried in a frying pan to look more like a deep pan type pizza.

Hope thats of some help to you hun :) xxxxx

I've found that adding as little water as possible helped, so don't follow the pack instructions, just add little bits of water and mix it until it looks like dough rather than mash, I use a baking tray sprayed with lots of fry light, press it out as thin as possible (wants to be 2/3mm at thickest all over) and then cook for ages, its a case of if its still soggy, pop it back in and it should eventually harden, I usually do about half hour on one side, then flip over and cook the other for about 15 minutes, but check on it every 5 so that the edges don't burn, also using 'dry' ingredients, so tomato puree rather than chopped etc helps as the base can absorb them whilst its cooking and be a bit soggy.

Its a kinda trial and error thing though I did come across a recipe (think it was a 'petes smash pizza) which was thicker and fried in a frying pan to look more like a deep pan type pizza.

Hope thats of some help to you hun :) xxxxx

Oh wow thankyou so much! I made mine up like proper mash which is probably why it was all soggy:rolleyes: Ive been seeing pictures of everybody elses and mine looked nothing like that lol.
Again, thanks!! Big help :) xxxxx

Back