Bop's Road to Holiday!

Welcome back. Hope your health stays good this time. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all, thank you for the well wishes :)

Unfortunately today seems to be the start of many of the original symptoms returning, i'm exhausted, muscles are aching, feel super cold and i'm bunged up. Think I could have done with some antibiotics last time rather than just taking co codamol and ibuprofen!! (Had visited a friend with suspected meningitis in hospital a couple of days before I got sick, it turned out to be a viral infection, so i'm guessing that might be to blame.

Its getting rather irritating now as i'm meant to be focussing on uni work and starting revision for my final exams, but i'm just too exhausted... for no reason.

Been looking online at help in preparation for the GAMSAT exams i'm going to be taking next year. Hoping to get a place on a graduate medicine degree, which is like a fast track degree which is completed in 4 years rather than 5 for those who already have the disciplines a B.Sc/BA will give you.
But hopefully in around 5 years I will be all qualified and ready to doctor people up!... That is as long as I manage to pass this GAMSAT test which looks really hard (mix of english, social sciences, humanities, biology, chemistry and physics) and don't fluff up the interview!!!

How is everyone doing?

Katie xxx

yikes sounds like a lot of hard work, but will be so worth it :)

hope you're feeling better asap xxx

Have a lovely time away hun, hope the weather stays nice for you :)

Missing you hun, hope you've had a lovely time away xXx

Hey everyone :D

Hope you are all doing well, I had a lovely fortnight away with my parents and the OH's dad, I'm paying for it on the scales though :( Still, hoping to get it off quickly!

My graduation dress arrived again today, had to order a bigger size so I know it will fit, not ideal, but i'd rather get to wear the dress I spent £100 on rather than it sitting gathering dust until i've lost enough weight!!!

I shall post a picture of me in it in the next couple weeks when i've lost a little more weight :)

Food plan for today is....
breakfast - porridge (HEXB) + options - 2 syns
lunch - no idea.
Dinner - sw spag bol + cheese ( HEXA)

Only been back in Preston since Sunday night and I was in uni all day yesterday, so hoping to go shopping later to get some food, the cupboards are well and truly bare!

Dying my hair later too, going for this colour
3600541165953_21000_IDShot_2.jpg

I used to have bright red hair about 18 months ago, I loved it! So looking forward to going for something a little exciting again, though the new red is a little more intense in colour than the red in this picture..

41114_498526529761_838234761_7156987_2833683_n.jpg

Katie xxxxx

Well I feel crap. Just tried on said bigger dress and it still doesn't do up completely. And it is now only 4 weeks till the ball. Excuse me while I go cry please :(.
I totally feel for you Katie but try not to get too hung-up on the fact it doesn't do up completely. Sizes are completely made up I reckon. I once ordered an awful looking shirt for a stag do I was on. I ordered it in XL thinking that would be ok but the only person who could get it on was the tiniest, skinny guy who was out with us. It was ridiculous. Loads of my clothes are different sizes but all fit. If you love the dress get it in a bigger size. At the end of the day, nobody is going to see the label but you. On the other hand, if you think 4 weeks is long enough to lose the weight required to get the dress on, make it your motivation.

Either way, your graduation is a time to really enjoy and let your hair down (which I'm loving the red look of by the way!!). Don't let a fictitious number on your dress spoil it for you.

Kev X

I totally feel for you Katie but try not to get too hung-up on the fact it doesn't do up completely. Sizes are completely made up I reckon. I once ordered an awful looking shirt for a stag do I was on. I ordered it in XL thinking that would be ok but the only person who could get it on was the tiniest, skinny guy who was out with us. It was ridiculous. Loads of my clothes are different sizes but all fit. If you love the dress get it in a bigger size. At the end of the day, nobody is going to see the label but you. On the other hand, if you think 4 weeks is long enough to lose the weight required to get the dress on, make it your motivation.

Either way, your graduation is a time to really enjoy and let your hair down (which I'm loving the red look of by the way!!). Don't let a fictitious number on your dress spoil it for you.

Kev X

Its just a disappointment I guess as I originally bought it in a 14 and have already exchanged it, unfortunately i've put around 8lbs on in the last 2 weeks, and its just a tiny bit at the top that won't do up.... so i'm thinking that a couple weeks success express and really focusing on the diet will help.

I've been food shopping today so the fridge is stocked full of healthy bits and bobs for snacking!
I'm feeling much more positive now.

Thank you so much for the kind words though Kev it really brought a smile to my face :D Glad you approve of the red! Its a bit daring after having brown hair for so long!

Katie x

Just uploading food for the evening :) Trying to get back into good habits!!!

Lunch ended up being 4 seafood sticks and 2 ryvita.

Dinner was a mixed veg (pea, sugarsnaps, pepper, sweetcorn and onion) risotto with a jacket sweet potato + cheese and 1/2 chicken breast with cheese crust (HEXA) followed by a peach, apple and melon salad.
IMG_0549.jpg

Was pretty lush for a syn free dinner!!!

Food for tomorrow is looking like...

breakfast - porridge with options and frozen berries (HeXB + 2 syns)
lunch - Jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn + light mayo ( 1 syn) and salad.
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese with cheese (HEXA)

Hope the plannign helps it stick tomorrow!!

KAtie xxxx

Love, love, LOVE Saltdogs response!! Exactly what I wanted to say to you, had I been better with words.

Don't you fret over the dress sweetie, like SD said, nobody is going to see the inside label - go with what you will be most comfortable in. You will look stunning either way!

Take a look at your signature. 55lb LOST!! :) What an acheivement. In the grand scheme of things, the dress not fitting at this moment in time means nothing, not a thing! You have done amazingly well and should be so proud of yourself.

We all know you can do it hun! Heres to a great week xxxx

Love, love, LOVE Saltdogs response!! Exactly what I wanted to say to you, had I been better with words.

Don't you fret over the dress sweetie, like SD said, nobody is going to see the inside label - go with what you will be most comfortable in. You will look stunning either way!

Take a look at your signature. 55lb LOST!! :) What an acheivement. In the grand scheme of things, the dress not fitting at this moment in time means nothing, not a thing! You have done amazingly well and should be so proud of yourself.

We all know you can do it hun! Heres to a great week xxxx

Ahh thank you lovely :) That also brought a smile to my face!. I think im going to just work really hard over the next 4 weeks to get into it, its only a tiny amount of zip that won't do up, going to try and get at least a couple mile walk in everyday from now till graduation and really work on slimming and hopefully it will do up :D

You folk on here really do keep me going with your kind words, not sure what i'd do without!
xxxx

I CANNOT STOP EATING TODAY. DAMN *

Luckily, my choices have been an apple and ... seafood sticks. Not sure how many, but I figured they're better than a chocolate bar and syn free.
Damn having to sit at a desk all day. I would normally take a walk to take my mind off it. So if anyone wants to quickly write 2000 words on the reliability of low copy number dna in forensic invesigations? That would be fab? ;)

Hope everyones having a good one! x
xx

Back