Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bored and can't sleep ...again!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I am sooo bored tonight ...tried getting in to bed early and i can't sleep again!!!arrgghhhh havent really slept properly since the start of LT (although sometimes really tired!!!) YAWN....think i am going to take a herbal nightol ...sure they can't do any harm?!?!?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have no idea about them Nic... can you not try watching tv.. it usually sends me straight to bed..or read a magazine xx

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey nic - not sure if nytol is ok on the diet or not. I take them quite often and they work for me, although I have to take them a good couple of hours before bed! try thinking about something boring - check out a dull web site (not this one!) and you will soon be aslzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :0

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.