Bored and lazy

Yep, i'm having on of those days... i'm so bored, yet can't be bothered doing anything.... I need a good kick up the bum to get of this sofa, got loads of cleaning and ironing to do, need to do the bedrooms, vac the stairs, clean the kitchen , room and dining room.... i have 4 kids that make alot of mess, so basically every room needs doing. But i can't be bothered.... i keep popping my head in the fridge or having a cuppa.... any excuse not to do anything... and time is getting on and i will have school run to do soon. All those calories i could be burning doing house work and i'm not, think my get up and go, got up and went lol!!! I'm such a lazy girl today lol!! I'm sure i'll get ear ach when my OH comes home......
Just thought i'd share my lazyness with you and hope that either you can support me in my one day of doing sod all, or you are the kick up the bum and motivation i need to move my ass lol!

Hey bigtummymummy!!! How ya doing? Thanks for sharing that laziness with us! LOL!! You're making us all feel very normal I'm sure- we all have days like that!! I'm sure that with 4 kids and doing your nursing job you're usually a very very busy lady, so I'm sure everyone can let you off!! It's lovely to have days like that from time to time! If you really can't live with the guilt, try doing just one room- it may finish you off, but more than likely it'll spur you on to do more, but try not to feel guilty! As long as you're being an angel on the eating front, what's the problem?! LOL! Enjoy today as I'm sure you'll be making up for it in the days to come!! I'm now at the end of 13 days off work and from tomorrow I know my shifts will be long and intense so I'm relaxing today and saving up my energy!!!X

Though about making the kids do some house work, lol!! after all it is their mess i'm cleaning, and yes i'm being a perfect angle with the food. I'm still recovering from working my week of night shift last week, just feel so zapped of energy, i have three weeks of now so i thought that gives me plenty of time to do the cleaning lol!!!

to be honest if i was you i would just leave it!!! but then again i am lazy! lol

i'm on a study day - have 10 essays to write by the end of february.....wrote 600 words on essay number one so far!!!!!!! i think it might be easier to quit my job! lol

When i get days like that, i take baby steps, for example - if clothes need putting away, i put the basket in the bedroom, and every time i go into the room, i put 5 items of clothing away or i will stay in there for 5 mins tidying..... sometimes i even stay for longer if i get carried away with tiding...

Kick Kick Kick lol lol

I know exactly how much working nights can zap your energy! Mind you I haven't got kids so goodness knows how you must feel!! How lovely to have all that time off! Yes plenty of time to catch up on it! Make tomorrow your day to tackle the house and enjoy the rest of the afternoon until it gets hectic again with all the kids!! That gives you what, an hour?!!XXX

When i get days like that, i take baby steps, for example - if clothes need putting away, i put the basket in the bedroom, and every time i go into the room, i put 5 items of clothing away or i will stay in there for 5 mins tidying..... sometimes i even stay for longer if i get carried away with tiding...

Kick Kick Kick lol lol
You can come spend 5 min at mine and if i'm lucky you might get carried away and do it all for me lol!!! he he he!!!!

Back