Bored now. Bored bored bored.

Zayna

Tomorrow is my third wi, and I'm considering packing in... I am just so bored with shakes and soup. I like the taste of them, but I miss food.

:(

keep goin you have done so well just think of the reward in the end

If you dont mind me asking how much do you want to lose zayna?

If you dont mind me asking how much do you want to lose zayna?

About another stone ideally. At my last wi I'd lost 13lb in 2 weeks. Not sure how much I've lost this week.

It won't take you long to get a stone off hun so hang in there, boring maybe, effective definately!

xx

Well you say your bored.....this isn't meant to sound harsh but WHAT!!! im starting wk6 tomorrow and im going to be on this diet for at least another 20 weeks!!!!!! please dont say your bored coz id do anything to be in your shoes right now

Well you say your bored.....this isn't meant to sound harsh but WHAT!!! im starting wk6 tomorrow and im going to be on this diet for at least another 20 weeks!!!!!! please dont say your bored coz id do anything to be in your shoes right now

Sorry. You've every right to be harsh. I'm a whining, whinging old bag and I'm just feeling hungry, cold, tired and desperate for a proper cup of tea.

I actually feel like I've lost weight now, my clothes are looser, and this is why my head is telling me 'it's ok, you've lost a bit, have a cake...':eek::mad::(

Don't make any decisions until you have your WI and find out how much you've lost - that might keep you motivated. Maybe you could have a flapjack (though I've heard bad things about those!) this week, and have something to chew on?

Good luck! x

I honestly didnt want to be harsh but your soooo lucky. Im sat here in a blanket with a hot water bottle and iv just sent the OH to make me a coffee to warm me up, im so cold too!!!!!! Just keep up with LT and you'll soon have shifted that stone! :)

I honestly didnt want to be harsh but your soooo lucky. Im sat here in a blanket with a hot water bottle and iv just sent the OH to make me a coffee to warm me up, im so cold too!!!!!! Just keep up with LT and you'll soon have shifted that stone! :)

Why are we so COOOOOOOLD! I'm not joking, I'm bloody perished. Have been for days. :sigh:

Me too i feel like my nose is about to drop off!! I hate getting into bed at night coz the sheets are all cold (usually i love cold sheets!) think i'll get the OH to put the hot water bottle in there in a bit :)

we are going into autumn, everywhere is cold

the office at work is perishing and I have actually felt hungry which I think is psychological, as my body is trying to go into hibernation

I'm freezing too - combination of diet and weather I think :(

Stick with the diet (God, I'm such a hypocrite) It really is worth it!

xx

you're feeling the cold but think positive as this means your in ketosis therefore your fat store is being eaten, think how many lbs lighter you will be at WI. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

Hey, I saw you said your brains saying "you lost a bit of weight, have a cake" i BEG you, dont listen! I did and its my biggest regret cos i just kept on eating as i was so depressed that i had caved so easily. Im struggling now to get back on the LT bandwagon!

Be strong and stick it out. You have the rest of your life to eat!!!

Zayna, I'm now in my 21st week and LOVE my shakes! Sure I miss food but some things are worth waiting for. Food will be there when I finally reach target which will hopefully be before Christmas but I'm on this till I get there!

You will shift that stone easily in the next month, 4 weeks is nothing so hang in there and start planning your new wardrobe.

I am freezing. I had a hot water bottle until the start of August and so wish I'd had one the last few nights. I'm planning one for tonight!!!! I slept in joggers last night coz I was so cold - a real passion killer I can tell you!!!!! I'd rather be freezing and melting fat than warm and obese!

Good luck, another month and you'll be done and dusted and planning which slinky LBD you'll be wearing for Christmas!

x

Back