Bored now. Bored bored bored.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Tomorrow is my third wi, and I'm considering packing in... I am just so bored with shakes and soup. I like the taste of them, but I miss food.

:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    keep goin you have done so well just think of the reward in the end

4. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    If you dont mind me asking how much do you want to lose zayna?

5. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

About another stone ideally. At my last wi I'd lost 13lb in 2 weeks. Not sure how much I've lost this week.

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    It won't take you long to get a stone off hun so hang in there, boring maybe, effective definately!

xx

7. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Well you say your bored.....this isn't meant to sound harsh but WHAT!!! im starting wk6 tomorrow and im going to be on this diet for at least another 20 weeks!!!!!! please dont say your bored coz id do anything to be in your shoes right now

8. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Sorry. You've every right to be harsh. I'm a whining, whinging old bag and I'm just feeling hungry, cold, tired and desperate for a proper cup of tea.

I actually feel like I've lost weight now, my clothes are looser, and this is why my head is telling me 'it's ok, you've lost a bit, have a cake...':eek::mad::(

9. peapod

peapod Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Don't make any decisions until you have your WI and find out how much you've lost - that might keep you motivated. Maybe you could have a flapjack (though I've heard bad things about those!) this week, and have something to chew on?

Good luck! x

10. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    I honestly didnt want to be harsh but your soooo lucky. Im sat here in a blanket with a hot water bottle and iv just sent the OH to make me a coffee to warm me up, im so cold too!!!!!! Just keep up with LT and you'll soon have shifted that stone! :)

11. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Why are we so COOOOOOOLD! I'm not joking, I'm bloody perished. Have been for days. :sigh:

12. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Me too i feel like my nose is about to drop off!! I hate getting into bed at night coz the sheets are all cold (usually i love cold sheets!) think i'll get the OH to put the hot water bottle in there in a bit :)

13. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    we are going into autumn, everywhere is cold

the office at work is perishing and I have actually felt hungry which I think is psychological, as my body is trying to go into hibernation

14. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm freezing too - combination of diet and weather I think :(

Stick with the diet (God, I'm such a hypocrite) It really is worth it!

xx

15. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    you're feeling the cold but think positive as this means your in ketosis therefore your fat store is being eaten, think how many lbs lighter you will be at WI. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

16. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey, I saw you said your brains saying "you lost a bit of weight, have a cake" i BEG you, dont listen! I did and its my biggest regret cos i just kept on eating as i was so depressed that i had caved so easily. Im struggling now to get back on the LT bandwagon!

Be strong and stick it out. You have the rest of your life to eat!!!

17. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

I like that comment! I kept thinking omg I'm gonna have to do this for months to lose all this weight but that comment puts it into perspective for me thanks!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Zayna, I'm now in my 21st week and LOVE my shakes! Sure I miss food but some things are worth waiting for. Food will be there when I finally reach target which will hopefully be before Christmas but I'm on this till I get there!

You will shift that stone easily in the next month, 4 weeks is nothing so hang in there and start planning your new wardrobe.

I am freezing. I had a hot water bottle until the start of August and so wish I'd had one the last few nights. I'm planning one for tonight!!!! I slept in joggers last night coz I was so cold - a real passion killer I can tell you!!!!! I'd rather be freezing and melting fat than warm and obese!

Good luck, another month and you'll be done and dusted and planning which slinky LBD you'll be wearing for Christmas!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.