Bored of Water!

Lozz

Ready For Change!
Ok so in my 4th week now and I am sooo bored and sick of drinking water..

It's mainly the quantity :sigh:

I've not really drank much all week, which has defo effected my weight as ive not dropped a lb since Mondays weigh in!:mad:

I think its just pure lazyness, ive been off work for 10 days and spent most of my time in the car visiting friends and family, up and down the M1! :(

I'm back at work tonight which I find easier as I work in an office, just hope to get my mojo back!!!

have u tried the water flavourings???

I hear ya' on tha one Lozz! I don't like water at all, but just didn't get on with the water flavourings! :(

I make all my packs with at least 600mls of water... to help towards my daily quota! (even the bouillon, which makes is so diluted, but bearable!)... And I just try and constantly sip at my 1ltr water bottle through the day! It's so hard though, if you're stuck in a car... suddenly needing the loo and no services for another 30 miles is not good huh?! Lol...

But, stick with it hunny... all that hard work and self control with just having packs... and to then not maximise the weight loss by drinking is just sabotage... hey, it's just sipping water! It could be worse! Have you seen the stuff they put those peeps on Biggest Loser though?! LOL!!

I'll take sipping water over that, any time! ;)

xx

Very true Pinks!
Once i get started im fine i think its the thought more than anything!

I wish lemonade was on the plan lol!!!

I do have the flavourings but mainly use them to sprinkle on the porridge!

I'll give it another go..... (boooo....) lol

I hate water!!!
I drink max 2.5 litres a day plus water I use for packs, tea and coffee. I know it's not enough but I simply cannot drink more. My body doesn't agree with more and doesn't like it when I drink too much.
I guess the best thing to do is to listen to your body and adapt to what it's telling you.
I tend to drink sparkly water when I'm home. Just to change it up a bit..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the sparkling water with the water flavourings is a welcome change, and to have a hot water with the flavourings is even better, especially in this weather lol. everyone is different just drink what you can when you can, think of your body like a water wheel little and often to keep your body going. take care xx

i do hot water with water flavouring too. and fizzy water and soda water always make me more exited that flat. just a little word of warning though... i found that too much water flavouring causes quite a lot of digestive disturbance (i won't be any more graphic than that!! :eek:)

you can count tea and coffee towards your fluid intake (if i'm wrong about this then I'm sure someone will correct me). I drink a lot of peppermint tea, generally at the weekends.

I hate water!!!
I drink max 2.5 litres a day plus water I use for packs, tea and coffee. I know it's not enough but I simply cannot drink more.
That is enough mags... plenty in fact. The rules are now something like 'drink to thirst' although between 1.5lts and 2.5lts is what they suggest I think... So, with your packs on top, you're well into that amount! :D

xx

you can count tea and coffee towards your fluid intake (if i'm wrong about this then I'm sure someone will correct me). I drink a lot of peppermint tea, generally at the weekends.
I may be mistaken, but I think drinks with caffeine in are a diuretic, which means you pee them out quicker... so theoretically, your body isn't getting to use the water your taking in with them! Or something! So... decaf coffee would be fine, or green/mint tea... they'd all count, no problems... :)

xx

Thanks guys.....
I've increased the peppermint tea, and tried mixing it up, so a bottle of water, a bottle of the flavouring, a cup of peppermint tea..... and so forth!
I've got a lot more down me! thumbs up!

You are right Pinkie, but the recommended amount when I started LL was 4 litres plus teas, coffees etc.
It was reduced after a few people overdid it and thought if youhad even more it would help you lose extra weight, unfortunately with disastrous consequences.
You can overdo anything.

I need to drink more. Saying drink to thirst to me is pointless. Some days I struggle to drink a litre. It's hard for me. I drank 2 and half lt the other day when i was at work. I kept the bottle with me and kept taking sips. But when i'm day off at at home. I rarely drink. I have been known to not drink until teatime on some occasions. I know it's not good. Being a nurse. I definately know this. But I just don't feel thirsty. Need to concentrate more on drinking. Wanna good weightloss.

Try to think of the water wheel analogy, just keep it constantly
going, little bits very often. Start as soon as you get up. Use water flavourings, bouillon powder, try drinking warm or hot water, you soon get used to it.
Make sure you know where all the decent loos are though !!!:p

Back