bored sh**less!

Swap! :D

Got the in-laws coming today and have to feed them so the house is full of 'illegal' food.. sausage rolls, pork pies... aaaarrrrggghhhh... I want to run away :sigh:

Sx

i'm soooooooooooo bored!!!
hummm.... I am too but I actually have tonnes to do, ironing, dinner to prepare, a project to help with, spelling to test ... I could go on but I'll bore you even more!:)

What ever you do KEEP OUT OF THE KITCHEN boredom for me = food!! Px

I was really bored too and am now working my way through the Royle family box set, not watched it for ages, it is great

im waiting for eastenders thur/fri and then may watch SATC movie before x factor

im bored too, just finished the first load of ironing while watching Ugly Betty. Partner's in the garden building walls so im sat in here all alone. boo hoo haha

im bored too, just finished the first load of ironing while watching Ugly Betty. Partner's in the garden building walls so im sat in here all alone. boo hoo haha

guess youve not got the torrental rain then !

I've had a slow day, more relaxing than boring though :)
Just going to run a bath, and have a (calorie accounted for:innocent0002:) glass of wine.....

me too would go to bed to have today over but have to go to airport for midnight. Dont think it would go down too well if I went to bed and sent a taxi!

I find if I get bored.. I do my orders for cards.. I make them and sell them... it keeps me busy and my hands so can't eat and craft at the same time lol..

I feel like this today. Must be the weather. We are all just struggling to accept that winter is setting in! It's be so wet and miserable here today - I've just wanted to snug up and eat! hey ho almost bed time now! Hope we all feel brighter tomorrow! x

Back