Bored

I am bored of the Cambridge diet. I like the results, although I wish they would speed up a bit (I am never famous for my patience).

But I am BORED of drinking tetras and eating bars and not having a nice roast dinner on a Sunday.

Hurumph

Hun, it depends what your more bored of....

Bored of CD?
Or
Bored of being overweight?

You have the BEST motivation in the world hun....so this phase of CD is repeatative...but all the "fun" food has been consumed to excess to get us all in the position we're in now!

I would much prefer to be doing CD SS/SS+ for 6 months V's WW/SW and yo-yo'ing for 2 years...now THAT is boring!

Stick with it hun, your doing great! xxx

Seriously, no one else found this statement amusing enough to comment on??? :D

Maybe I should drag my mind out of the sewer once in a while :p

you dirty girl, im sweet and innocent me, pure as the driven snow!

:rotflmao::busted::rotflmao:

I am bored senseless after 27 weeks on SS so I feel your pain!

I try to keep looking at the bigger picture and this time next year, I'll be living a healthy life eating a healthy balanced diet but that doesn't stop me being bored of not going out with friends or eating with my husband.

It'll all be worth it in the end and even more so for you when you start your treatment.

Hang in there, only a few more weeks until your 810 week, it'll fly by!

Guru - do what I am doing. I keep a bag in the kitchen and I am putting items in that weight the same as I have lost. Last night I put my first 8lbs in (2 big bags of flour!!). I carried it to the loo with me every time I went, and I will pick it up when I feel I could eat anything off plan. It felt heavy!! Goodness knows what your 2st 5lbs would feel like!! Childish game, but a great reminder.

Im with you Guru! I am sick to the back teeth of shakes n tetras and bars....BUT, i keep going, every day i want to start it off well and i do. :D

You have a great reason to stick with it, my 8 months so far have both dragged in and flown in at the same time! A few more weeks should hopefully see me at my goal weight (but unfortunately not my ideal goal figure - as i dont look anywhere near how i thought i would have).:cry:

But, everyone here is so motivational and we will all get there in the end.:D

anni
xxxxxxx

Back