Bored.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by BrittW, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    At work.
    Nothing to do.

BORED.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

You lucky thing you, i never get a minute when im at work, often go without my breaks we are that busy.Having said that i know what you mean the day drags when you have nothing to do, and are trying to fill your time in!

least you have time to catch up on the site and whats going on.And have a mooch on computer.

Blimey if your bored now in the morning your gonna be pulling your hair out by afternoon.:(

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I work in the financial services & it's always peaks n troughs, the troughs are boring. At the mo I'm doing a s****y job, I've an adobe document with 416 funds on & need to convert the info to an excel spreadsheet but I don't need all the info on the adobe file. Its mind numbingly boring, but has to be done:cool:

On a brighter note its payday on Friday & hols Saturday:D:D:D

5. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm off this week, half term, and the boys are driving me nuts! My youngest is constantly "starvin'" - it's costing me a fortune in food! Ha ha!! Just been to the library, and walked round the park. Looks like it's gonna rain again, thank god we missed it!

6. cmcewn

cmcewn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hehehe, I wish I had that luxury I'm always chasing the clock ... or it's chasing me that is. Enjoy it whilst it lasts. :p

7. clairex

clairex Silver Member

aah britt i feel your pain.

wednesday afternoons are so slooowww.

8. Tinytootz

Tinytootz Mini crazy cat lady

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    We *nearly* queued to see Peter Andre at Asda. Till we saw the queue. Sheesh, it was about 5 hours long! Now that is the definition of boredom! And his new song sucks......:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.