Bored.

You lucky thing you, i never get a minute when im at work, often go without my breaks we are that busy.Having said that i know what you mean the day drags when you have nothing to do, and are trying to fill your time in!

least you have time to catch up on the site and whats going on.And have a mooch on computer.

Blimey if your bored now in the morning your gonna be pulling your hair out by afternoon.:(

I work in the financial services & it's always peaks n troughs, the troughs are boring. At the mo I'm doing a s****y job, I've an adobe document with 416 funds on & need to convert the info to an excel spreadsheet but I don't need all the info on the adobe file. Its mind numbingly boring, but has to be done:cool:

On a brighter note its payday on Friday & hols Saturday:D:D:D

Hehehe, I wish I had that luxury I'm always chasing the clock ... or it's chasing me that is. Enjoy it whilst it lasts. :p

We *nearly* queued to see Peter Andre at Asda. Till we saw the queue. Sheesh, it was about 5 hours long! Now that is the definition of boredom! And his new song sucks......:D

Back