Bored

Emma1904

Working on it
Hi all, hope you are all having a good day.

I just needed to post as I am sooooo bored of CD at the moment :( I've been 100% for over a month now and I've recently tried some new flavours so now have strawberry shake and veg soup as well but the warmer weather has come in and I'm bored of what I'm having! I don't feel deprived neither am I inclined to cheat so I will keep going I'm just missing the social aspect of food in the summer. The other side of it is the convenience of eating a pub lunch or something whilst you're out all day in the nice weather, I take a tetra with me (no bars as am very carb sensitive!) but it's just not the same...

Ah well, that's my moan for today maybe I'll feel a little better now!

X x x

a bit of chicken and green veg will alleviate the boredom without ruining your diet in full

I did that last week and it was ok, as far as it goes it's about all I can do so I'll stick with that! X

i sometime just have a teaspoon of peanut butter. it works for me but might not for you. but as a super duper treat, I have one diet coke, at the end of the day as a reward for the bloody bored crapness

Back