Bored

treens

Week 5 is fast approaching and ive become bored. Im not hungry or dont even have food cravings anymore. I think all the excitement of the diet is wearing thin. I am able to say no to food which is great. its just weird im bored of conventional food and also bored of exante.

I have just started week 5, last weekend I suffered badly from boredom! I would suggest making a plan for each day. I think we can get bogged down, we are going well but still have some way to go. I miss my social life and eating out BUT I have started to go to cinema more and going out walking. Take each day as it comes. You will get there and be so much happier for it!

emmamissfun said:
I have just started week 5, last weekend I suffered badly from boredom! I would suggest making a plan for each day. I think we can get bogged down, we are going well but still have some way to go. I miss my social life and eating out BUT I have started to go to cinema more and going out walking. Take each day as it comes. You will get there and be so much happier for it!

Thanks emmamissfun

I go onto ws as of monday. But i dont miss eating at all. Ive learnt to do things socially thay doesnt involve eating. How long are you planning to be on ts. Thanx for your kind words and well done for getting this far

I know how you feel treens, Im coming to the end of week 3 and I am bored with the shakes...I ordered my next lot and opted for shakes and bars :/

Thanks emmamissfun

I go onto ws as of monday. But i dont miss eating at all. Ive learnt to do things socially thay doesnt involve eating. How long are you planning to be on ts. Thanx for your kind words and well done for getting this far

I am planning to stay on this until I reach 10.5 stone. Ive estimated that should take about 11 more weeks if I lose about 3lbs a week! So that brings to to mid April! Still a long way to go. I just take each week as it comes and try not to dwell on that I still have so far to go!

lauriel said:
I know how you feel treens, Im coming to the end of week 3 and I am bored with the shakes...I ordered my next lot and opted for shakes and bars :/

Good idea to mix up pacls with bars. Havent tried the exante bars, but purchase the tesco ones which are lovley and cheaper, wens your weigh in

emmamissfun said:
I am planning to stay on this until I reach 10.5 stone. Ive estimated that should take about 11 more weeks if I lose about 3lbs a week! So that brings to to mid April! Still a long way to go. I just take each week as it comes and try not to dwell on that I still have so far to go!

11weeks will fly by 5 weeks have gone already. Are you gonna have a AAM week. Have you got a diary. You can sooo do this :)

I'm getting a little tiny bit bored aswell, but at the same time it scares me because it makes me think... How can I be bored? Did I rely on food THAT much to keep me entertained?! Hoping that by the end of all of this, I (and everyone else that gets bored!) will have learned how to have fun without involving food :p

I'm getting a little tiny bit bored aswell, but at the same time it scares me because it makes me think... How can I be bored? Did I rely on food THAT much to keep me entertained?! Hoping that by the end of all of this, I (and everyone else that gets bored!) will have learned how to have fun without involving food :p

Ive never looked at it like that, but you make such a good point about relying on food to keep us entertained.

Hi all, I have not got to the bored stage yet, but then again am only heading into week 4. I did think of the boredom thing and wondered WHY I would be bored. So I have devised a small (yet evil) plan to overcome any negative thoughts of boredom or any excuse to come off the plan, figure I have at least another 12 weeks. My master plan is to have treats. One mini treat a week - something small such as a scarf, earrings, nail varnish etc. Then every four weeks have a big treat like a facial, handbag, shoes! Now I know some of the things on the list will not suit everyone, especially the men doing this but it is a tactic that will hopefully keep me going.
I agree I am not hungry too, infact I can go and sit with my students, colleagues at lunchtime and not feel ANY temptation, but there are only so many things one can do with the shakes, soups and bars.

Unfortunately it was my exciting and very intimate relationship with food and booze that got me here! I guess just like an unhappy marriage I have made the decision to divorce them. I will begin a new relationship when I am ready, but will make sure that I choose different characteristics and a much kinder personality in the food I start to date again in the future.

Slow but steady wins the race - I see my time on Exante as a great time for reflection, and hopefully my reflection will get smaller and smaller as the weeks go on.

With you all and if I stick TS with the odd WS meal then at least 10 or 11 more weeks ....... It's just trying to break old habits which got us here so ..... Empty fridge and learning different patterns of behaviour eg distressing with camomile tea not vino. We went out last night to a concert and had coffee ( me) and green tea ( oh) ..... That was a first !!!! Like you all hunger has gone tho feel weak ....

I agree mini treats are a great idea as I must be saving a fortune on alcohol and taxis and by just staying in .

The cold weather helps and the hope that come April I will look GOOD !

Good idea to mix up pacls with bars. Havent tried the exante bars, but purchase the tesco ones which are lovley and cheaper, wens your weigh in

This will be my first time trying the bars..I'll be peeved if I don't like them! I've read a lot about the tesco bars on here, its seems that they're a popular choice. I might give them a go next time :) I have my weigh-in every Monday, I find it helps me keep going for the week. I still feel fed up today, I think its because it's the weekend and the most I have to look forward to is a shake and a can of coke zero! OH has a bottomless pit for a stomach, so no doubt he'll be tucking into all sorts later on....And he never gains a pound! Git. :sigh:

lauriel said:
This will be my first time trying the bars..I'll be peeved if I don't like them! I've read a lot about the tesco bars on here, its seems that they're a popular choice. I might give them a go next time :) I have my weigh-in every Monday, I find it helps me keep going for the week. I still feel fed up today, I think its because it's the weekend and the most I have to look forward to is a shake and a can of coke zero! OH has a bottomless pit for a stomach, so no doubt he'll be tucking into all sorts later on....And he never gains a pound! Git. :sigh:

You can also look forward to burning fat. My OH is the same 6 times a day if he can. Ive heard that the exante toffee bars are nice and not the orange, but you kno what our tastebuds are like on this diet. I havent read of anyone not liking the tesco bars and they are much cheaper

Back