Borneo.....

OH applied for a job there so I looked up on it. Not much but if you don't like creepy crawlies or snakes.........:eek: It's very humid too, and cos of the climate its quite wet for alot of the time. Good hols to Australia though! The kids REFUSED to go, the first time for years they have been settled at school, so I wasn't going to go either. It was the HUGE spiders that did it for me. I kept thinking that they dodn't discern between jungle and house.....BUT it might be great, and what a great experience it will be! Go for it!

It was really to see what others who had been thought of it.
Of course we looked up all about Borneo, like weather, spiders/bugs etc, prior to booking but its just nice to hear other people experiences.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Orang-u-tans and our 5* hotel is on a gorgeous beach, so I don't think we are going to have too bad a time!!! ;)
12 more days to go....
Sam
xxx

Sounds like a fabulous holiday, hope you have a wonderful time.

Jealous just a little bit lol

T4A x

Well, we've been, survived and made it back home...boooooo!
It was fabulous and I would recommend it to anyone. What a fantastic place.
Have seen turtles laying their eggs on the beach at night, oran u tans with their babies, monsoon rain(!) beautiful flowers and plants, the list goes on.
We actually extended our fortnights holiday in the end.
We were supposed to fly back on the Wednesday to Kuala Lumpur and get a connecting flight to Heathrow but we rearranged our flights and got some hotel accomodation and stayed 4 nights in Kuala Lumpur...what a great city. So glad we were able to do that while we were 'out that way!'
Been back a week now.......and so the diet begins....again!!!

Sam
xxx

Glad you had a fab time hun. I've never been, but have heard lots of positive reviews.

Back