Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Ended up in mcdonalds at 5am last night cos my sister needed cheering up. Went over on calories obviously! Hoping it won't affect weigh in on Friday too much though!

Was a big mac and chicken selects lol. So damn yummy!

Flippin' eck Bostik. What fab pictures!! You look so different from the Barcelona pictures.

I know what you mean about feeling and looking the same as always. Thats exactly how I feel, especially when I look in the mirror. I can't wait to notice a difference, cos I think I'm going to explode if it doesn't happen soon. I will be taking lot's of Cristmas photos for a little project I'm doing, so hopefully I'll see it then. :)

Keep looking at photos :) and look at them next to old photos. You'll notice it more then. The mirror lies to me I think lol.

i had chciken burger meal lol i think we shouldnt beat ourselfs up about the ocassional treat though lol x

Started week 2 of couch to 5K! Man I hope it gets easier!! Really took it out of me tonight!

1lb off for me this week! :) Pleased with being on track seeing as I had the mcdonalds calories extra this week! Still need to get used to having smaller losses now that I've upped my calories though!

Well done!

Bostik said:
1lb off for me this week! :) Pleased with being on track seeing as I had the mcdonalds calories extra this week! Still need to get used to having smaller losses now that I've upped my calories though!

Whoop! Well done! Xxx

Thanks guys :)

Done c25k week 2 day 2 today. Was easier than day 1. Also increased my walking bits speed from 4.5 to 5 :)

Well done on your loss!!

Well done on C25k, you're doing great :)

well done you're doing amazingly :D

Thanks everyone!

Back