Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Haha there's no alternating with low cal soft drinks when I'm drunk. I usually start off good with diet mixers and then just forget and let whoever is pouring the drinks get on with it haha. Should be a good night though :D

I'm just the same Bostik!! Looks like we could both be drunk tonight then, lol x

Very drunk night and ate like everything. Sooo badly over calories! The birthday cake was soooo nice! But just gonna forget it and start being good again today :)

mmmmmmmmmmm birthday cake mmmmmmmmmmmm

If it was a good night then I say it was worth it... nothing worse than blowing your cals on a rubbish night, I tend to feel truely robbed off then!!! x

Exactly!!! Glad you had a fab night. Nothing wrong with that every once in a while :)

At least you had a great time. Tomorrow is a new day :)

Yeah, yesterday wasn't so great either. Kept picking at things. So I am most probably over my cals by a few hundred. Today is back on it :) Had my fun. And some mint vienetta last night :eek:

Third day in a row I ate rubbish! Went to the restaurant my mate works at for lunch and it woulda been healthyish if all the salad bar wasn't covered in sauces. There was like a salad bar and then the staff come round with all these different types of meat. And I only really like chicken so woulda been fine if the salads were lower in cals! Chinese for dinner though I only had a couple of forkfuls cos I was still stuffed from the buffet lunch.

Weigh in this week is probably gonna be not so good but hopefully back on track today.

Stop worrying, Im positive the scales can smell fear!!!! Drink lot's of water hun, you may surprise yourself :D

Lol, I am definitely back on it today. Last night I had a dream the doctor told me I had to lose 9 stones cos I put loads of weight back on! So not happening! :mad:

Lol, I am definitely back on it today. Last night I had a dream the doctor told me I had to lose 9 stones cos I put loads of weight back on! So not happening! :mad:

There's nothing like a vivid dream to get you motivated!! LOL :D

I know! I was telling her I didn't eat that much! I only ate some chinese! Hahaha. I think it was a sign to get back to counting cals properly! :p

Went on the scales at the gym today for a peek at the damage. It was exact same as weigh in (Friday) so hoping for a STS in this weeks weigh in.

Scales are looking good Bostik. Fingers will be crossed for you :)
I get really annoyed when I order salad ( which takes a lot of willpower to not order chips and pie) and it comes covered in high cal sauces. Why can't a salad just be a salad. Winge over :)

Shazzabir said:
Scales are looking good Bostik. Fingers will be crossed for you :)
I get really annoyed when I order salad ( which takes a lot of willpower to not order chips and pie) and it comes covered in high cal sauces. Why can't a salad just be a salad. Winge over :)

I know!!! An I feel a bit funny asking for it separate!! When I was really big I felt like they were looking at me thinking "mmm yes maybe the fatty SHOULDNT have any dressing" ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg I feel like that! Like I get too embarrassed to like ask for something changed to low fat or without this or that. It's really odd.

Back