Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Good for you Bostik, you CAN do this!!! :)
Hope you have fun at the gym!

Thanks guys :) You're all amazing :D

No gym classes at my gym, just a basic gym. I just go on machines. I am fine doing it. It's just the motivation to get my butt there in the first place.

But my mum has seen my weight loss and has joined the gym too :) so going with her in a little while tonight. That'll hopefully get me in there more often cos she'll give me a lift and I won't have to drive myself :p

Thanks guys :) You're all amazing :D

No gym classes at my gym, just a basic gym. I just go on machines. I am fine doing it. It's just the motivation to get my butt there in the first place.

But my mum has seen my weight loss and has joined the gym too :) so going with her in a little while tonight. That'll hopefully get me in there more often cos she'll give me a lift and I won't have to drive myself :p

Thats great motivation, and what a compliment to you. Your Mum can clearly see how utterly fantastic you look, what a boost!!! :D

Yeah :) She's been walking every evening recently. She said to me at dinner today, "I've lost 8lbs in two weeks. Is that good?" So yeah, looks like she's doing this with me now lol :) Well exercise at least, I'll tell her about My Fitness Pal and counting calories but I don't think she'll be too pleased fussing about with that lol. See how it goes!

Went to the gym and feel so good because of it! Next time I start slacking, I need to read this post lol

Well done Bostik!! Great that you have your mum on board too. :)

Yeah :) She's been walking every evening recently. She said to me at dinner today, "I've lost 8lbs in two weeks. Is that good?" So yeah, looks like she's doing this with me now lol :) Well exercise at least, I'll tell her about My Fitness Pal and counting calories but I don't think she'll be too pleased fussing about with that lol. See how it goes!

That's fantastic! My mum is exactly the same. She goes to the gym with me too. It's good in some ways and terrible in the other. My mum could talk to hind legs off a donkey so sometimes I'm waiting for ageesss waiting for her to say goodbye to everyone :p

I tried to get my mum into MFP too. She would have say a potato and search it just as 'potato' - no weight or anything. So it could be logged at 70calories when infact it was nearer 400! Also she'd spoon on something like coleslaw onto a sandwich asn record it as a random weight. The calories were so out it started becoming pointless. So i the end the mum on MFP dreams were sadly shattered.

That's fantastic! My mum is exactly the same. She goes to the gym with me too. It's good in some ways and terrible in the other. My mum could talk to hind legs off a donkey so sometimes I'm waiting for ageesss waiting for her to say goodbye to everyone :p

I tried to get my mum into MFP too. She would have say a potato and search it just as 'potato' - no weight or anything. So it could be logged at 70calories when infact it was nearer 400! Also she'd spoon on something like coleslaw onto a sandwich asn record it as a random weight. The calories were so out it started becoming pointless. So i the end the mum on MFP dreams were sadly shattered.
Haha, that's exactly how my mum would be probably. I think just the exercise alone will do her good though :)

Kirsty, I know what you mean! The guys are awful, spending most of their time checking themselves out in the mirrors! And they ain't even all that!

Yeah, and saving a machine for their friend who's using something else! It can be annoying. I like going when it is a bit quieter.

Finally got those period munchies under control I think :) Been way under my cals the last two days. Hope it keeps up! :)

Bostik said:
Finally got those period munchies under control I think :) Been way under my cals the last two days. Hope it keeps up! :)

Snap!! I was sooooo glad to see the back of them this month!! I'm beginning to dread them more than cramps, back ache, acne and the PMT!!!! ibuprofen hot water bottles clearasil and shouting at OH are all calorie free!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, you crack me up!

Had a sneak at the scales today. 209.2! If that stays off for weigh in tomorrow I'll have lost 2 stones since starting counting calories! Fingers crossed!

Oh babe, my fingers are crossed for ya. 2 Stone would be amazing and such a boost. Good luck :D

Ooh what ya doing for the two stone treat?? I haven't treated myself much an I wish I had now lol!!! Just second hand books off amazon lol I vote something pampery? Oooh go to one of those fish feet places!!!! It's a good giggle lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Defo the feet fish place. I really want to go. OOOH, I might do it for my 2 stone treat!!!
What do you really like doing? Do you collect anything?
Maybe just a lovely outfit for your 2 stone lighter body!!!! :D

I am losing track of days! Weigh in on Friday, not tomorrow lol! Doh! Hmmm haven't even thought about it! Going away for a few days next week so that will probably be my treat lol.

Eww I have heard some nasty things about them fish things. Like cos the same fish are biting one persons feet and then even though they change the water, still the same fish...can pass things on. Not my cup of tea at all anyway. I am scared of moths, forget letting fish near me to nibble on my feet haha.

I tried this low fat cheese today, Low Low. It tastes like proper cheese! So glad about that cos I've been avoiding cheese as it is so high in cals and the low fat ones normally taste sh*t! Had myself a nice cheese sandwich for lunch :)

I have been waiting for a review of that cheese. If you say it tastes like real cheese I will deffo get some tomorrow :)
Always wary of the low fat cheese cos it really does taste like s**t. Im excited now :)

Morrisons 'eat smart' cheese slices are lovely at only 53 calories a slice. In saying that though, I've never been able to tell the difference between normal and low fat versions lol. What about using ricotta/mozzarella instead of cheddar? It's like a quarter of the cals!!

Back