Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

I've always been a cheddar girl with my sandwiches. Never really tried anything else in them except like red leicester lol. Shall have a look at them!

Lowlow is about the best of the low fat cheddars. Far nicer than the WW but it's slightly higher cal. I love lowlow an ham or tuna melted on a pitta :) with ketchup. Mmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to try low low, I've seen adverts in slimming magazines, but can never find it in the supermarket :-( so I try to stay away from cheese because like you all say the full fat stuff is so gorgeous I could eat loads and the low fat stuff is s**t.xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is low low like I can't believe it's not butter but the cheese version? Like it's not actually cheese but it tastes pretty close?

Yeah, it doesn't taste like the usual low fat cheese that tastes nothing like cheese!

Dunno, we're going somewhere in England. Can't remember where. Out in the greenery lol. Like staying in cabins and stuff. Lots of activities to do and probably lots of walking too! Should be good :)

Thanks hun :)

Weigh in tomorrow! So nervous cos really want to have lost 2 stones so far tomorrow! Fingers crossed :)

-fingers crossed- good luck for WI chick. Do you use digital scales or analogue ones?

Ohh mine are analogue, but now I'm thinking they could be wayy out! No gonna lie, a little frightened that I'll step on digital scales and they'll have me 15lb heavier!

I was using the gym ones but in the evening. Wasn't giving me my true weight cos I'd been eating all day! So I started using the home ones which are digital and they were the same as the gym ones so it just made sense :)

Good luck for WI xx

Woohoo! 208.6lbs! That's a whopping 5.4lbs down even though I only went to the gym once?? Crazy! That means I have lost 2 stones now :D And am also in the 14's now! :eek: It's absolutely mental! I have never thought I could be this weight ever! This is the best diet that doesn't feel like a diet ever! :D Thank you all for all your continued support! You guys are all amazing :)

(fanfair) do do do do do do do do do do!!!
:talk017:

Amazing hun, well done. So proud of you. 2 whole stone, it seems epic doesn't it?
I agree that ccing is a fantastic way to loose weight and it defo doesn't seem like a diet.

I know you are going away for a pamper weekend, but I really think this deserves a special treat hun. Maybe a new top or something. :D

Back