Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Might get some new dresses :) I'm getting my own clothes all taken in loads but might get some new ones. I've never been good with clothes cos I didn't know what I looked good in cos I thought I never looked good. I'm really happy today :D

Bos, I bet you look stunning! You should post up some piccys and let us all have a gander at these new clothes. I love looking at peoples outfits. Vair sex and the city!!

Lol, don't think I am that confident yet! I'm Indian and the only shop bought clothes I have is jackets and my gym kit! I have always had Indian dresses sewn cos it is just easier. The ready made ones never fit me. Will get more made but smaller until I can fit into the shop ones that only seem to be for skinny people lol. I dunno. I may post a picture of me from college and me the other night (someone put one up from the party).

I think this was me at my heaviest. This was in college so I woulda been 17/18.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227193_7638479629_552309629_289888_6342_n.jpg
That black dress is baggy on me now and there it is clinging so bad!

This was at my 18th birthday actually.
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229138_7638369629_552309629_289871_1547_n.jpg

This is me just before I started calorie counting I think so musta been just over 17 stones. I'm looking miserable cos I am hungover lol
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0115209379233_837249232_6139321_7137258_n.jpg

And this is me last week? I think. At a birthday party. So happy cos I was so very very drunk by then haha. So nearly 15 stones. As you can see my clothes are sooo big for me. No shape at all. Getting them taken in.
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...50239110855547_635125546_7487679_918618_n.jpg

Will be taking these down soon lol. Very embarrassing!

Wow, you can really see a difference. Can you see the difference yourself?
You should be so proud, you're such a hot mamma!! Your smile is amazing!!! :D
I look like a serial killer when I smile.

Good on ya hun, you really are doing amazingly. I'm so proud of you. :)

Fantastic Bostik!!!
Loving the photos. Your looking great!! :)

Thanks hun. Well in the pictures I can see yes, I was definitely a lot bigger in the first pictures at 22+ stones than I am now. In the mirror is another issue! Still look and feel the same :confused: Quite annoying.

Also that picture with me at dinner? Those beautiful skinny girls spent the WHOLE meal talking about how to lose weight cos the one next to me just lose quite a bit by eating no carbs for a few months! This was before I started dieting so I just sat there thinking :mad: and then moaned to my boyfriend about it when I got home! How could any of them want to lose weight, I do not know!

I must admit that gripes me a bit. I have sat through many lunches with perfectly healthy (and in my opinion, skinny) girls that do nothing but moan about a pound they have put on in like a month!!!! :mad:

I know for a fact that none of them had ever had a genuine issue with weight and it would really p**s me off. Now though, I quite enjoy listening to it, and sitting there smuggly knowing what I'm up to. I never say anything, and it is quietly satisfying. :)

Thanks guys! :)

Haha, exactly squeezy! Like I am not even exaggerating! The whole meal! Talking about how they wanna lose weight! While eating chips! In my head I was just thinking I know I'm fat but if you're gonna eat chips while moaning the whole time, you're not really that bothered are you?? Lol. I know when I wasn't bothered about my weight, I ate anything quite happily!

My best freind is ludicrously skinny and in fairness she hates her tiny body as much as I hated my big fat one. It's all relative!! She gets really annoyed when we laugh at her complaining. She'll moan about her teeeeeeeeeeny .5mm belly roll and we just take the Mick. But she's right to get annoyed in a way coz if she took the Mick out of my backboobs I'd be really hurt? So just coz she's thin doesn't mean her moaning is fake...........

Ungrateful skinny cow!!! I'd sell one of the kids for her 'horrible' stick thin body!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, no I totally get that. A few of them are my old flat mates. And when they joined the gym, I totally supported them! If you're not happy about it, then do something innit. But it just got to me that they spent the whole meal talking about their weight! I was just thinking to myself, just eat your chicken quietly, and don't say nothing to them! Haha.

Bostik said:
Yeah, no I totally get that. A few of them are my old flat mates. And when they joined the gym, I totally supported them! If you're not happy about it, then do something innit. But it just got to me that they spent the whole meal talking about their weight! I was just thinking to myself, just eat your chicken quietly, and don't say nothing to them! Haha.

Weirdly I'm the same with some of my big mates? They ***** about being overweight over dinner but are shovelling chips burgers an pudding down!!!! after nagging at me for having a salad!! But I'm not fat enough now to get away with just saying 'don't eat that blooming cheesecake then love" so I have to nibble my cucumber in smug silence!!!!

Lol, I have always been the biggest so have never experienced it that way at all. But that would probably annoy me too!

Yeah, I get what you're saying Tina. I think everyone has the right to feel self conscious. I have a very skinny cousin, who literally HATES herself. Personally I would die to look like her, but she is genuinley unhappy with her body.

I was mainly talking about the s**t shovelling dolly birds who are only moaning because it's the only level of intelligence they have. They are the ones that really annoy me.
At least my fat ass is trying to change. :)

Yeah moaning about non existent weight does seem to be a hobby of some girls!! There's probably some complicated reasons but I sometimes think it's just down to them wanting to draw attention to how thin they are!!! Like they WANT you to say 'don't be silly you look amazing blah blah blah'

I think a lot of women actually get a bit psycho over Food? I've noticed that it doesnt matter if they are thin/fat if your the only one at a table NOT eating Chips then they turn on you!!! I think you make the bigger ones feel like your judging them and the thinner ones can be soooo competitive!!!! I read an article about this new eating disorder? Can't remember what they called it but some women are getting obsessed with wanting too look like they can eat ANYTHING but still be tiny?? So they eat nothing but two cress stalks an work out for hours at home but shovel down the cheesecake an act like proper foodies in public? It's funny how such a basic function as eating can be such a twisty turny issue for women everywhere!!!!

Back