Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Thank you hun :) Yeah, so relieved to finally not have to write anything after this 8000 words! Have had like no life recently! Gonna get back to the gym when I'm back from Barcelona! Makes me feel good even though it kills sometimes!

Bought a size 16 dress from Dorothy Perkins yesterday :) Need two more dresses so gonna go have a look today. Going Barcelona on Wednesday! Proper cannot wait!! :D

That's fantastic Bostik!!! Must be such a relief. Hope you have a great holiday. Look forward to seeing some more piccy's :)

Thanks guys :) Got a few more dresses today. Last of what I need for my holiday. Ooooh and got measured for a bra cos I need a strapless one for all these maxi dresses. I've gone down from a 46 to a 40! I actually bought a bra from Marks and Spencers! Was like :eek: Proper shocked me! Went down a cup size too though so that's a bit gutting lol.

Today had some relatives come down. Mums two cousins and their wives. One of the couples I last saw last year. Well today the wife proper made me mad. First she's going oh my god you've lost so much weight. How did you do it? All this stuff. And then she asked if her husband commented on my weight loss. And I said he hadn't. She's like men don't notice anything. And then when he came in the room she had a go at him for not commenting in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed! I wanted the ground to swallow me. It's like I am getting better at just saying thank you to compliments about it, but all that was too much. And I was clearly uncomfortable and she just kept on and on about how I've lost so much weight. And my mum had told her I've lost about 8 stones and she went and announced that too. I was just so embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Obviously her husband understands the mean of "tact".

Forget her and what she did/said, she's probably a little bit jealous and had her husband have mentioned it she would probably have given him hell and thought he fancied you.

We can't win with this weight thing can we, whether we gain it or lose it we're still embarrassed about it.

Just think though how good it will feel when you start a new job/course (not sure what your plans are) and no-one knew you as anything else but slim and you get treated as just an ordinary human being.

Be proud of what you have achieved.

That's what I was thinking! He didn't mention it cos there is no need to! It's obvious I have lost weight. It'd be impossible not to notice. But I appreciate it so much when people don't mention in and just have a normal conversation without mentioning it! I have noticed that though. With people I already know everyone is like wow to me all the time. And acting so amazed at me. But when I meet new people who haven't seen me as big as I have been, they just treat me normal! It's quite strange!

Dragged myself down to the gym today for a session with my trainer. Sooo can tell it is gonna kill tomorrow! Not looking forward to it!

Well done for going to the gym Bostik :)

Off to Barcelona in the morning! Flight leaves at 6.30am! Gonna be a long night I think! Last night I tried on one of the dresses I bought and looked in the mirror and actually thought hey you look nice! Not thought that before really. :)

Enjoy your holiday Bostik. I'm really envious. Can't wait to see your holiday snaps. :D

Thanks squeezy :) Gonna need you here to kick my butt back into it when I am back so you best still be here doing fantastically!

Have a lovely hol bostik, and well done on the size 16's I'm happy for you and a bit jealous ;-) you will have a great hol feeling brill about yourself.xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys :)

Back