Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Thanks guys! Feeling a lot more positive today! Decided to brave the scales. Thought might as well see what damage 3 weeks off track has done. Girls I lost a pound! I am so happy! I am now down to 202! Yeah, it is a pound in 3 weeks, but it is not a gain and I am bloody ecstatic about that. And feeling like I am ready to start doing this properly again :)

So do I hun. It's like my whole life has been flipped over in just a few days! Least I can do something about my weight to make me feel better! I am determined to stay within my calories today! A few days on track should sort me out :)

Well done my darling, that is fantastic. It clearly shows that even though you have been "off diet" you are still mindful of what you eat. That to me clearly proves this is a lifestyle choice, not a diet. So proud of you hun. :)

As for the family stuff, I come from a family where arguments and fall outs are quite regular. My only advice is that concerntrate on something positive, which in my eyes is your weight loss. Be in control of something, and thats what you eat.
Sorry things are bad, I'm sending you lots of love xx :)

Thanks hun. It's been real hard. Went to my dad's grave for the first time on Sunday. That was one of the hardest things I did. I think the problems with my sister will calm down now cos I think we've finally got to the bottom of it. She's panicking cos of how much work she has to do for college and has just been taking it out on everyone else and causing loads of problems. Like for one, I am Muslim so obviously am not supposed to drink alcohol. And on Friday she took it upon herself to tell my mum that I drink and smoke weed and I dunno what else. She's just been like a loose cannon, it's been mental. So it's just been one thing after another all weekend. Not helped by my boyfriend at all. We've been fighting loads recently. And we're both as stubborn as each other. Ugh. Rant over lol. Just gonna concentrate on getting back on track. Today I was under calories so I am definitely getting there :)

I'm so sorry hun. Things sound terrible. I really hope you get to the bottom of things soon, and everything can get back to normal.

Maybe now you have visited your Dad once, you might be able to go back again. The first time is always the hardest. :)

Yeah. I actually want to go again. Gonna plant roses next time :)

Day 2 back on track :D It was more of a struggle today but managed it!

Got training tonight for the first time since before I went to Barcelona! I have a feeling I am going to be very sore tomorrow!

That was such a hard training session today. Was dripping with sweat! Weigh in tomorrow. Not a full week since I last weighed, but still wanna stick to my regular Friday weigh in so not expecting a major loss!

Well done for getting back on track Bostik!!!!
Hope things calm down with the family x

Thanks hun :)

I lost 2.4lbs! 199.6lbs! I am actually under 200lbs now! I am like ecstatic! I stepped on the scales like 5 times just to make sure! I think the gym yesterday burnt it all off haha. I'm under 200lbs!!! And getting ever so slightly closer to getting out of the 14 stones bracket! I actually can't even remember the last time I was this light! It's so crazy :D

:talk017: Woop woop!!!! We need to celebrate!! Amazing, well done Bostik. Under 200, that is such an achievement. :)

Keep up the good work hun, you are my inspiration. :)

Thanks for all the support squeezy! :D

Hmm. Spent the last few days under calories but ruin it by picking at stuff I don't even want, when I'm not even hungry! Gonna aim for only 1000 cals today. Make myself stop eating. Planned out my evenings food. And then that's it. Hopefully make me stop picking. Also, definitely want something light today cos all this picking is making me feel so bloated and uncomfortable!

Back