Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

I'm pleased something is finally happening for you, as unpleasant as it will be, at least it will show what the problem is.

Well done for getting through day 2!!!!!

I'm so glad they are finally doing something for you. It's not a nice experience, but you can choose to be sedated and it's over before you know it. Hopefully that will determine the next course of action. :)

Well done for doing day 2. I think you're amazing, especially because you have been so poorly. :)

Thanks guys :) im actually so pleased im getting through this running. Its making me really happy being able to do it even if it is the first stage! I seriously didn't think id even get through the first run of day 1 before i started!

Legomom said:
Goooooo you :) i may get on the running thing now with my shiny new lungs :) looool.

Lol go for it! :D

Right. This week was pretty much awful. Picked the first few days at like everything. Then Monday I got extremely drunk and ate everything. Tuesday I used the hangover as an excuse and had mcdonalds for lunch just to start another bad day!

But after two days back on track I have a small gain of 1.2lbs :) Hopefully be back on track by next weigh in! Staying on track all this week and doing all my running! :D

You can do it chick!!!!
Seems we've all had a wobbly few weeks one way or another but if anyone can get back to it you can! So impressed by your running- I won't even run for a bus ;) plus 5 more weigh ins til christmas so all is not lost :)

You'll get that pound off in no time, well done on the c25k you've got me thinking about downloading it, can it be done on the treadmill or has it got to be done outside? ( I don't think I dare run outside)
I hope your stomach problems get sorted out for you.xx

betterforever83 said:
You can do it chick!!!!
Seems we've all had a wobbly few weeks one way or another but if anyone can get back to it you can! So impressed by your running- I won't even run for a bus ;) plus 5 more weigh ins til christmas so all is not lost :)

Thanks hun. I am determined to get a decent loss this week. I've been in the 180s for ages now! Lol i never run for busses either. Avoided running in school like the plague! Im surprising myself!

Sazbirl said:
You'll get that pound off in no time, well done on the c25k you've got me thinking about downloading it, can it be done on the treadmill or has it got to be done outside? ( I don't think I dare run outside)
I hope your stomach problems get sorted out for you.xx

Thanks hun :) and welcome back! Yeah i do it on the treadmill at the gym. Go for it! If i can give it a go, anyone can lol.

nurseberyl said:
hi honey, you are doing so well! i bet you are looking very skinny now!

Lol i wish. Though i looked slimmer to myself in the gym mirror when i was on the treadmill :)

You will shift that gain in no time, especially now you are practically an athlete!!!! :)

Haha wouldn't go as far as athlete! Got last day of week 1 tonight when i can tear myself away from children in need :)

Had to stop halfway through day 3 of c25k today. Leg felt like summat was pulling in the back of my thigh but i carried on until i realised its just getting worse about halfway through. Gonna try it again Sunday if it stops hurting!

Did you warm up and do some stretches before the run? Don't injure yourself!!

I need to get my bum in gear and plan running days instead of waiting to see when i feel like it!

Yeah, defo the right thing to do. Don't want to make it a serious injury. Hope you manage to finish week 1 on sunday. :)

Feeling a lot better today after sitting with an ice pack last night so should be able to do the run tomorrow.

lifeizsweet said:
Did you warm up and do some stretches before the run? Don't injure yourself!!

I need to get my bum in gear and plan running days instead of waiting to see when i feel like it!
I just do the warm up walk. Dunno bout stretches. Not done them

Been on track since Wednesday and now just ate a whole load of pasta and pringles and chocolate. Really disappointed with myself.

Back