Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Yeah. I am just gonna get back on track. First time I've properly pigged out though. If I was hungry and ate it I wouldn't have been bothered. But I wasn't! Never mind. Not beating myself up about it!

Getting a haircut today :)

Hi just wanted to pop by and say I've had a quick nosey at ur diary and well done on your loss. started cc last week so will defo be coming back to see how your getting on.

Malibu xx

If you're going to cheat, I say enjoy it! I used to polish off entire Pringles tubes in one evening I'm ashamed to say. Feels unbelievable now, the kind of confession you might see at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. "My name's Boggins and I ate half a Thorntons shop, staff included."

Well, it's done now, nom nom nom. Back to the diet! :D

MalibuStacey said:
Hi just wanted to pop by and say I've had a quick nosey at ur diary and well done on your loss. started cc last week so will defo be coming back to see how your getting on.

Malibu xx
Thanks hun. Ccing is amazing for me :) hope it works for you!

boggins said:
If you're going to cheat, I say enjoy it! I used to polish off entire Pringles tubes in one evening I'm ashamed to say. Feels unbelievable now, the kind of confession you might see at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. "My name's Boggins and I ate half a Thorntons shop, staff included."

Well, it's done now, nom nom nom. Back to the diet! :D
Haha i let costas Yummy new xmas things ruin today for me! Enjoyed it though!

Got a fringe today. Not bothered in years. I actually like it :)

ForumRunner_20111122_001037.jpg

Lovely hair cut, really suits you.

Looking good Bostik!! :)

Ah the last few weeks have been terrible. Eating whatever I want. Eating out loads. Getting ridiculously drunk with birthdays and graduation over the last weekend. Just couldn't be arsed counting flipping calories! Couple of weeks back I checked the scales and had gained a couple of pounds. Checked today and the gains gone and a teeny bit more too so even though I've been eating rubbish. So I obviously haven't been doing too terrible :s Gonna really try to get back on track. Considering changing my goal to lose 1lb a week so I have more cals. Hope you're all well x

Decided to definitely change goal to 1lb a week. Hope it works for me!

Sounds like you have had a fab few days hun.
Don't worry about anything if you are still loosing. You must have been sub-conciously making the right choices, even if it didn't feel like it.

You have lost SO much weight hun, you're a real inspiration, I don't think changing your goal to 1lb a week will do any harm, especially if you are still exercising.

You'll work out what works best hun. :)

Thanks hun. Haha, not exercised in forever either. Need to start couch to 5k again. So unmotivated at the moment! Went shopping last night for healthy stuff and didn't want any of it. Think I'm just sick of it or summat. But I know I need to keep going!

2 days done. 5 more to go for this week! Really struggling tonight but I will not eat more!

Right there with ya- I am for some reason ravenous tonight. AVOID FRIDGE. DO NOT ENTER KITCHEN.

Bedtime. Dreaming of chocolate no doubt! Stay strong.

Thanks hun. Managed it. Even though i was woken up at half 5 with a call from my boyfriend. Oh the party was *****. Babe ive just been in a car crash! The taxi driver somehow hit a bollard or something in the road and the car ended up upside down with my bf having to pull the guy out the car too. Luckily my bf just bumped his head which hell go hospital to get checked today cos it only hurt after the ambulance had gone.

Let us know how your bf is, I'm sure he'll be ok though. How are you finding it getting back on track?

Back