Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

You're doing great with it. I wanted to do it but I've got a dodgy ankle, tore the ligament about 5 years ago now and though most of the time it's fine, it plays up sometimes and running is one of the things that aggravates it. Maybe when I'm not quite such an elephant it'll be able to take it! ha

Aww that sucks! Yeah, hopefully you can try it. Don't wanna damage it more though! It's really good! Also, I'm a bit annoyed I put it off for so long! There's people on MFP and stuff who weigh way more than me now who have done it or are doing it! It motivated me to finally take the plunge! If they can do it then so can I!

Same to you hun!

Brilliant!!!! Your coping really well with C25k, well done. :)

Im coping so well i woke up early to go do my run cos gyms closing early cos of new years haha. Surprised myself there! Week 3 of c25k complete! :D

So do i! I never thought id ever look forward to running!

Wow impressive! Happy new year :)

Same to you :)

Think it's called the running bug...!!! Once it gets a hold of you it's not something you can stop!!
A fantastic calorie burner though :)

Shazzabir said:
Think it's called the running bug...!!! Once it gets a hold of you it's not something you can stop!!
A fantastic calorie burner though :)
I hope so :)

Just about managed to get through week 4 day 1 of c25k! Bloody hell that was hard. Legs were killing but somehow managed to push through :)

LinzLinz said:
Just thought i'd post to say well done on the weight you've lost, it's amazing and definitely motivating. x x x
Thank you very much :)

Week 4, that's great. You're flying through it!! :)

Well done for keeping on pushing through even though it was hard! Howmany more weeks have you got left of it?

Back