Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Well doing for sticking at it and getting so far, I think you are amazing. Keep up the good work hun. :)

Thanks girls.

Caroline- 9 weeks altogether. Apparently by week 9 i can run half an hour non stop. Lol!

Georgina - happy new year:)

I can't run 5 minutes full stop so I'll be impressed!

Lol yesterday was the first 5 min runs. Killer!

One thing I have learned with running. It's just as much a mental exercise as a physical one. You need to believe in yourself, or you make it a huge battle. If you convince yourself that you can do it, then the run is much easier.
When I first did my for 20 min run (end of wk 5 I think), I was so scared that I was not up to it, so had a horrible start to the run. Once I started to think, actually I might just make this, then the whole run changed and I did not find it anywhere near as difficult.
Even now a 20 min run can be a struggle if I am not in the right frame of mind. Weird really!!!

Hi,

Well done on the running, I started the couch to 5k in the summer got to week 4 and was loving it but then winter came and I got a cold .... Lame excuse but I just can't bring myself to go out in the cold weather!

I've joined a gym thats currently being built as I'm joining now will only cost me £10 a month for the first year so once it opens am hoping to give the running another go on the treadmills.

Happy new year!

Catherine x

Shaz - I really hope so! I'm hoping tomorrow that now that I have done it once so know I can, it'll be a little easier!

Catherine - Oh definitely do! It's really good. Can't believe I ran 16 minutes all together yesterday! I used to struggle with 1 minute!

I'm impressed with your C25K Bostik!

I started it over the Summer and got to week 3 but stopped when I went to uni. I had intended to carry it on but there isn't anywhere around where I live that I would want to run and I can't afford the gym.

I'm going to try again another time though. Do you run on the treadmill or outside. I went to a gym in the Summer before I started the C25K and decided to see how far I could run on the treadmill without stopping - I managed 15 mins with no stops! Was amazed! But, when I started C25K I found I was really struggling after a couple of minutes - I wonder if it's easier on a treadmill?

I do it at the gym on the treadmill. It's going well so far :)

Done C25K Week 4 Day 2 today. Bloody hell! Even though it was the same as Day 1, felt twice as hard! Hope day 3 isn't so bad!

You're doing so great with C25K, well done! How are you finding it? I know there are some hard days but do you find it manageable? About how long does it take you?

hi hun hope ur ok am new to all the excersise stuff i just kno i carnt wait 2 go back gym realy strugling atm and wanting loads of chcolate good luck hun x

Caroline - it's alright you know. I've kept up so far. This is the first week I have really struggled. And I think it is more of a mental thing cos I am getting through it, just struggling though. You should definitely go for it.

Georgina - Yeah, gym will be good for you. I know when I go gym, I am less likely to eat rubbish stuff :)

I lost 1.2lbs this week :D Thought it'd be more, but I'm okay with that :)

1.2lbs is still great, well done!

well done on the loss hun iv just been on myf and its still saying i should be on 3013 calories lol been tryin loads aswell 2 make shure its right and iv defo put a loss x

Brilliant, well done Bostik!!!! :)

Well went for lunch today. Las iguanas. I love their cocktails. And they're two for one. So im pretty drunk :) back on it tomorrow lol :)

Ah you've done so well, you deserve a bit of fun every now and then and it's not going to hurt in the long run!

Cocktails are good ;) You have to have a treat every now and again and you've done amazingly well! :)

Back