Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Lol that was my reasoning too. Mexican food is too yum and calorific anyway so might as well add on the cocktails haha :)

Glad you had a fab lunch. You deffo deserve a treat every now and again. xx

Oh yeah, my mums been coming gym with me and started on MFP. She told me a couple of days ago she's lost 2 stone :) So proud of her!

Just done week 4 day 3 of c25k! I didn't struggle today like the past two days. I kicked its butt :D pumped for week 5 now!

Well done keeping going, you're doing so great with it

Thanks girls :)

Had a session with my trainer today. Legs kill. But he put me on heavier weights for everything so I am obviously improving :)

Well done, heavier weights will melt those pounds away. Really impressive Bostik! xxx

Thanks hun. Not been hungry today. Not been feeling too good. Making lamb shanks at the moment so hope im hungry when its done :)

Hope your not sickening for something chick. Maybe just chill out this evening :)

Thanks guys. Just getting a really sore throat. And feel quite nauseous rather than hungry. Hopefully it'll pass soon :)

Oooh hope you're not coming down with something nasty Bostik. Plenty of rest .... I would also like to say plenty of alcohol and chocklit ;) but I won't :p Make sure you relax tonight, get plenty of rest lieing on the sofa.

There's so many weight loss programmes this time of year!

New year brings lots of weight related new years resolutions I guess and people wanting to shift the christmas pounds, so people get a bit obsessed with it. Hope you're feeling better today chick.

Still feeling rough. Hope i can eat better today.

Yeah my trainer was saying during the week the gyms so busy at the moment. Lets hope a good amount stick to it :)

I'm waiting for another week or so when some of the newbies at the guy will have given up and then I will be back at the gym more than ever.

Yeah, I tend to go in the evening about 10pm unless I am going for training. Usually it is pretty quiet then, but theres a few more people even then at the moment!

Back