Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Im not too bad. Nothing much to report on the diet front. Just sorta working and trying to get past the whole max thing. Wish it was easier! Hopefully gym on Tuesday. Really can't be bothered. Been putting it off for ages!

Finally went gym on Tuesday after putting it off for so long. Felt good! Im a bit sore now though lol. Just gotta force myself to keep it up now! Foods still not staying down most of the time so got another doctors appointment this weekend.

So pleased you got yourself to the gym. A few more sessions and the ache will go.

Sorry thingsare still not sorted food wise. Sending you massive hugs :hug99: hope they sort things soon :) xxx

Hope your doing ok Bostik.
Well done going to the gym, not easy when you don't feel like it.
Hope your appointment goes ok

Hope the appointment goes well and you get somewhere with it. Glad to see you getting back on form :)

160.8 yesterday. Im pretty okay here at the minute. Not too bothered if i lose or sts at the moment. Just dont want gains! Then concentrate on losing when im eating properly again.

The weathers so nice :) i need to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something. Think im gonna make a list of what i want for myself in the next year. I work better with goals.

I gave myself the "stop feeling sorry for yourself" talk this morning! LOL

Setting goals is a great idea, I'm going to do exactly the same thing. Have a great afternoon hun :) xx

Haha. Good talk isn't it? Knackered from work. Back in at 8 tomorrow. Beddy byes for me :) x

Had my haircut today! Was gonna keep the length. Then thought no something different! Got a bob that gets longer at the front. Really like it :)

ForumRunner_20120813_215750.jpg

ForumRunner_20120813_215800.jpg

Whoops. Thought the pics didn't post. Think they're up now

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120813_215912.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120813_215912.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ForumRunner_20120813_215933.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120813_215933.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 30
Absolutely love it chick. Really suits you, you are looking fine my friend!!! :) :) xxx

Great photos!! Love the style :) x

Loving the hair, you look great too!

Thanks girls :) i feel a lot more confident these days. Would have been so much more nervous about haircuts like this before. Now im just enjoying it :)

Hey guys! Im all on and off with this place. Not been gym or eating healthy for ages either. Makes me feel rubbish but just can't be bothered for some reason.

Down to 158lbs now. Its coming off a lot slower as i haven't been trying. But i dunno. Maybe if i get back on calorie counting it'll start dropping off? Something im thinking about anyway lol

Bostik said:
Hey guys! Im all on and off with this place. Not been gym or eating healthy for ages either. Makes me feel rubbish but just can't be bothered for some reason.

Down to 158lbs now. Its coming off a lot slower as i haven't been trying. But i dunno. Maybe if i get back on calorie counting it'll start dropping off? Something im thinking about anyway lol

hi bostik,

you've done well, not putting on if you've not been healthy eating, so well done :) x

Nice to hear from you honey. Sounds like you are doing something right if the weight is still coming off, even if it is slowly. Xx

Its really good to hear from you
it might be coming off slower but it's coming off and that's the important bit really. Might be slower than you want but you're obviously doing something right. Losing without even trying is great!

I've been eating rubbish. Its only still coming off cos im throwing most of it up cos im still not well. Got a hospital appointment for that on the 16th.

I really wanna eat healthier again though. Feel so much more energetic. Its just easier to eat crap though!

Oh :( Really hope they manage to work out what's going on and help on the 16th.

Back