Bought a bikini....

Vickij2012

Dont know if ive the guts to wear it!! Ahhhh! Go away in 17 days time!! x

Vickij2012 said:
Dont know if ive the guts to wear it!! Ahhhh! Go away in 17 days time!! x

I work on the theory noone knows me so WHO cares go for it

How do you feel in it ??

Bottoms feel great, tops a bit dodgy! lol see how I feel when I get there. Buying a tankini if I dont feel up to it when I get there.x

Ooh do it! I went to Ibiza with 13 girls last week! All a size 10! I haven't worn a bikini for years but it was my goal to wear on this holiday! I bought about 5 and tried them on so many times to see which ones to keep! Anyway I packed my costume just incase! I didn't need it, I went for it and felt great! You can do it Hun! ;-) I even went topless for a bit (which I've never done) ha ha got carried away!

X

Kelly brook does some great bikinis for new look an they are all reduced on the website! I found they were really forgiving x

Agree with the others you wont know anyone on holiday so who cares (well unless your like me and have a guy you work with goto the same hotel at the same time LOL) but still didnt stop me. At end of day you are all there to have a holiday and enjoy not look at each other and make judgements - although i know you feel nervous about it. Why dont you start off with tankini, see how you feel and then progress from there. Go and enjoy yourself and bet you will look fab - you have done so well with your journey and deserve to show yourself off xxx

juneduggan said:
Agree with the others you wont know anyone on holiday so who cares (well unless your like me and have a guy you work with goto the same hotel at the same time LOL) but still didnt stop me. At end of day you are all there to have a holiday and enjoy not look at each other and make judgements - although i know you feel nervous about it. Why dont you start off with tankini, see how you feel and then progress from there. Go and enjoy yourself and bet you will look fab - you have done so well with your journey and deserve to show yourself off xxx

I usually feel more self concious wearing a one pièce costume (as everyone else seem to be in bikinis regardless of shape and size)

Yeah think my safe option is to start with the tankini and see how I go. Thanks for the advice/support, really helps :) x

Back