Bought a size 12 incentive dress!

I just got a size 12 dress today for a wedding in 6 weeks time, thats how determined I am... I can see my goal right in front of me and it feels so good. If I can lose 3lb a week for 10 weeks, I've done it, if I lose more than 3lb then it will happen sooner, 10 weeks flys by in a flash, it will be here before I know it... Just in time for the summer, dresses, skirts, shorts and t'shirts with out having to put some silly big cardigan over everything to hide all the bumps... I can't wait.....
All my family and friends old and new will be at the wedding, they haven;t seen me since xmas so I will feel great walking in in my gorgeous new dress with my new slimmer figure..... God I wish I had done this years ago, only heard of it 3 weeks ago....SO GLAD I DID.

xx

Wow Claire, you're really going for it!! :)

Good luck Claire you'll be in that dress in no time !

Thanks Emmy lu, I have really put my mind to this, to be back the size I was before I had my son will be amazing.

xx

good luck :) u will look fab x

Thank you Stacey,

I hope so x

Well done on your amazing 20lb in 4 week loss, keep it up. x

Good luck Claire! I have a couple of weddings to go to in about 15 weeks and I'd love to a size 12 by then, at the moment I'm a 16-18, maybe I should buy a size 12 dress as an incentive??

Thank Sam,

Buy a dress with a bit of give, wallis have a lovely dress in at the moment with a stretchy under part with chiffon over the top, it is black and white (black with white polka dots on) really nice and flattering, the chiffon covers any unwanted lumps and bumps and the stretchy under dress lets you breath, if you buy a 14 it will fit you as a 12/ 14/ or 16 it will just feel looser or more hugging, either way it will last you while you are losing the weight. I am wearing it with a shrug, heels and a fasinater to dress it up for the wedding but it will look just as nice with sandals at a bbq when the summer finally arrives, it was £45 when I bought it a few days ago from wallis in debenhams.

Good luck with your weight loss let me know how you get on.

Claire xx

amazing loss , did you excersise at all ? x

Hi Haley,

No I didn't exercise the first week, I thought it best to take it easy and see how my body dealt with the lack of calories, I am feeling ok now day 11 today, I think my body has adjusted so I am going to have a walk to the gym, 1 hour steady away in the gym then walk home again, I plan to do this 3 times a week.
Well done for starting the plan, the first 3 days can be hard but stick with it because once the ketosis kicks in you will be so glad you did... your first weigh day will give you a massive boost... Let me know how you get on ok.

xxx

I just got a size 12 dress today for a wedding in 6 weeks time, thats how determined I am... I can see my goal right in front of me and it feels so good. If I can lose 3lb a week for 10 weeks, I've done it, if I lose more than 3lb then it will happen sooner, 10 weeks flys by in a flash, it will be here before I know it... Just in time for the summer, dresses, skirts, shorts and t'shirts with out having to put some silly big cardigan over everything to hide all the bumps... I can't wait.....
All my family and friends old and new will be at the wedding, they haven;t seen me since xmas so I will feel great walking in in my gorgeous new dress with my new slimmer figure..... God I wish I had done this years ago, only heard of it 3 weeks ago....SO GLAD I DID.

xx

am just window shopping to what new stuff for some ideas of some future skinny clothes and thought of you as I fallen for a cute dress...I want it! Lol x

If you are serious about reaching your goal an incentive dress can do wonders as can a photo of yourself at a lower weight, put either up somewhere, my dress is in my bedroom hung up behind the door, it is the first thing I see when I wake up and it reminds in order to get into that gorgeous dress I have to stay strong... You don't have to go out and buy something, dig something out of your wardrobe you havent been able to get on for a while, we all have a pair of jeans, a dress etc that we hang onto thinking.. dreaming one day we will be slim again... dig it out hang it up and when you can get into that and feel like a winner then you can go out and buy your dream garment as a well deserved reward for all the hard work and will power.
Keep up the good work, let me know how you get on on weigh day ok.
xx

Hi Claire - that is a fantastic weight loss in your first week. I thought I'd done well with 10lbs.

I love Lipotrim because I know there's no cheating or it doesn't work. I can't wait to get to my goal weight for the summer to be able to wear nice summer dresses and skirts and strappy tops without having to think about the bulges hanging out.

My kids are still on school hols for another week so when they go back the mums will see a big difference in me. The compliments make it all worthwhile.

Hi Claire - that is a fantastic weight loss in your first week. I thought I'd done well with 10lbs.

I love Lipotrim because I know there's no cheating or it doesn't work. I can't wait to get to my goal weight for the summer to be able to wear nice summer dresses and skirts and strappy tops without having to think about the bulges hanging out.

My kids are still on school hols for another week so when they go back the mums will see a big difference in me. The compliments make it all worthwhile.

Hey - I just been and bought 3 bikinis for my hols in August - now that's my incentive - no more tankinis for me - fingers crossed!!! Lol

If you are serious about reaching your goal an incentive dress can do wonders as can a photo of yourself at a lower weight, put either up somewhere, my dress is in my bedroom hung up behind the door, it is the first thing I see when I wake up and it reminds in order to get into that gorgeous dress I have to stay strong... You don't have to go out and buy something, dig something out of your wardrobe you havent been able to get on for a while, we all have a pair of jeans, a dress etc that we hang onto thinking.. dreaming one day we will be slim again... dig it out hang it up and when you can get into that and feel like a winner then you can go out and buy your dream garment as a well deserved reward for all the hard work and will power.
Keep up the good work, let me know how you get on on weigh day ok.
xx

Oh I have plenty of my skinny clothes left filling my wardrobe to the rafters and gathering dust...incidentally last Saturday I tried on a size 16 dress I found in there as I had nothing to wear to go out for the evening...and it fitted! I double checked the label as I was sure it was an 18 but nope it's a 16! Yay! I also have 2 Karen Millen trench/mac coats I'd love to wearwhen it gets warmer which I'm desperado to get back into as they weren't cheap lol!

Saturday morning was my previous weigh in day at the chemist and i liked it, so weighed in today after re-starting on Tuesday and am down 9.2lbs...the weight I should have been at last Saturday before my cheating & going off the rails!

Hey - I just been and bought 3 bikinis for my hols in August - now that's my incentive - no more tankinis for me - fingers crossed!!! Lol

Im always dreaming of my elusive bikini body lol xx

Oh I have plenty of my skinny clothes left filling my wardrobe to the rafters and gathering dust...incidentally last Saturday I tried on a size 16 dress I found in there as I had nothing to wear to go out for the evening...and it fitted! I double checked the label as I was sure it was an 18 but nope it's a 16! Yay! I also have 2 Karen Millen trench/mac coats I'd love to wearwhen it gets warmer which I'm desperado to get back into as they weren't cheap lol!

Saturday morning was my previous weigh in day at the chemist and i liked it, so weighed in today after re-starting on Tuesday and am down 9.2lbs...the weight I should have been at last Saturday before my cheating & going off the rails!

Well done Mrsfeeneytobe - you've still got another 3 days to weigh in so looks like a good weight loss is on the cards!!

Well done Mrsfeeneytobe - you've still got another 3 days to weigh in so looks like a good weight loss is on the cards!!

Thanks Hun!

Think I'll get lost in my wardrobe next weigh if its a total of a stone...shakes and all lol

have decided to have a sort out of clothes as I go down sizes to see what I still want to keep and what can be altered by a seamstress, will be! But I will be banishing my ugly fat clothes to the charity shops as part of my plan not to get fatty again lol.

Well done on ur weightloss so far claire. U should upload a pic of ur dress so we can see.....

I have a size 14 dress i want to get into by mid may......hope i get there

Ava
xxxxx

Well done on ur weightloss so far claire. U should upload a pic of ur dress so we can see.....

I have a size 14 dress i want to get into by mid may......hope i get there

Ava
xxxxx
Will do Ava, I will get someone to take a pic of me at the wedding on my own and I will post it.
xx

Back