• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bought some quark now what can i do with it?

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Hi hun, there's loads of threads on here about Quark - if you run a search you should come up with loads of lovely ideas xx

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
If you like cheesecakey things, you can mix some sweetener into it and have it on a Ryvita fruit crunch or a digestive biscuit which is quite yummy! Top that with some slices of kiwi fruit or strawberries- yummm! Or step things up a bit and stir in a sachet of Options which makes a really nice dessert on it's own or again on a biscuit/cracker of some sort! You can stir Quark into pasta dishes to make a creamy sauce- it melts down when it hits the hot pasta. Add a little pesto and you have creamy pesto sauce. It's also nice with a little pesto and stuffed inside a slitted chicken breast then wrapped in bacon and oven baked! Enjoy! (also search for Quark in recipe section here on MM!)X

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
If you go to the blue toolbar at the the top and hit the search button, by typing in a key word 'Quark' in this case, it'll bring up all threads where peeps have talked about Quark, or if easier have a look through the recipes thread where it is mentioned a fair bit I think! xxx

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
I only use it for oreo cheesecake too! :) YUM

X

Thanks for the web address, i have just been onto slimming eats and there are loads of fab sw receipes with pictures of what they look like (that always helps me!!!)

Spread on Ryvita, Corn Thins, or wholemeal toast, topped with:

• sliced tomato and chives
  • alfalfa sprouts
  • cinnamon and sweetener
  • prawns and black pepper
  • sliced pineapple
  • sliced apple
  • strawberries
etc., etc.

Last edited: