Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bouillion Vs Stock cube - please help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Toots, 15 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Ok, think I'm gonna need a little extra help today. So went hunting for my little tub of bouillion - quite frankly it has seen better days and there is only about 1 portion anyway. I have plenty of stock cubes - think they will be OK to have?

It's just that I would have to go to a big supermarket to get some bouillion and not sure I'm strong enough to do so (always the smell of freshly baked you-know-what etc)

Ta muchly

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    I think the stock cubes will be okay -- the thing you really have to watch is the sodium levels. You want to buy low sodium bullion or stock cubes. Avoid carbs.

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.