Bouillon!

kimberleyanddarren

Just bought some today, have to say I was dreading it and expecting it to taste exactly like a veg soup but -YUM! It was really nice!

Just wondering if anyone else drinks it regularly? I am concerned about it knocking me out of ketosis.

It sounds horrid when described lol! It's a vegetable stock basically in a powder form like gravy. Very yum! Comes in normal and reduced salt version, but I've only tried the normal.

Ohh and we are allowed this? So it's kind like a vegetarian version of bovrill?? Lol

Yes kind of like that and from what I have read you can have 2 mugs a day (1tsp in each which is plenty)

You dont need a tsp of it, it's very strong, I make it with about a third of a tsp and that's enough to give me plenty of flavour. I dont have it very often, just if I'm craving something savoury and dont have any packs left. This is the one I have. Most supermarkets keep them (some only the normal, not reduced salt), if not with the stocks, then with the organic/freefrom products.

51SnHkf4RVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I drink this, i sometimes put a lil chilli in it to make it spicey....takes the edge of your hunger.... If your waiting for a meal..i usually drink one at 12...coz i dont eat lunch till 2m...

Nik

I've just had a chicken soup and added a 1/4 teaspoon bouillon to it and it tasted really nice! :)

Back