Bounty Pack

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Went to boots today to get my bounty pack. Got home and opened it all excited and it was full of baby food, and a spoon, then the usual washing u powder. I thot thats weird cause it will all be out of date b4 babas born, then i looked on d outside and they have given me the wrong one, this ones for babies 6 months plus :( not mummy to be. So i will need to go back tomoro and see if they will change it for the right one!!

Yeah they should change it...if not then email bounty for another voucher.
I am not pregnant, my DD is 14months but i LOVE the bounty packs lol. There are very useful things in there.

I loved all my Bounty packs, deffo get it changed. Had so much in hospital that I almost couldnt fit baby in the car to get home !!

how do you get them?
I have it down to talk to my MW about it in 3 weeks as the hospital said to ask them.

Did u get a big pack from ur midwife 1st time u seen her? In there was a book and it had a tear out slip to hand into boots or asda to get it. u get one when in labour, and one after the baby is born in hospital, then i think they send u forms for the rest at the right stage.

I have a big book but it's Welsh and English, no mention of Bounty in it and no voucher.

I won't be having baby in hospital if I can help it - as planning a home birth. lol

will ask my MW and have a look at the bounty site.

Yeah go on d website u may beable to register n they will send d vouchers too u that way.

Back