Green Days Bowl of mushy peas = GENIUS!

oooft sounds like a lot of tasty things going on there! tell me more about your syn free indian and wagamamas-esque findings!

yeh my easter eggs are taunting me too! and the mini eggs, creme eggs, malteser bunnies and the bars of choc you get with the eggs ARGH! share the chocolatey love is defo the way to go i feel!

that does however suck about your phone! i have gave up on expensive phones i have a cheap payg phone and just use a lovely cheapy sim only contracty deal for it. because i always break them or have an amazing habit of leaving them places when i am drunk esp taxis or nightclubs lol!

X

Last edited:
I lurve cold mushy peas mmmmmmmm :) x

Me too, whenever I open a tin only half of them make it to my dinner, I've usually eaten the rest straight from the tin

I had mushy peas once when i was drunk in town and LOVED them, i tried them again at home and they were yuck lol.

Any good makes for a retry? Im not sure if it was drunken taste buds or a gross tin i tried at home lol

Oooh Pesty don't skimp and buy a crap tin. Must buy Bachelors!!

when I first read the first post on this I just thought - yuk but the power of suggestion is taking over lol I think they may be on my next shopping list now!

Back