Boxercise - has anyone done it?

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
My local gym is offering boxercise classes, and I was thinking of trying them. (I emailed the teacher to make sure I would be able to keep up, and he says that there are lots of beginners, so that makes me feel better!) It looks like a really good cardio-vascular workout, so I was wondering if there were any boxercisers out there who could report back? :slap: (Ta muchly! :D)

I have done muay thai (hard core stuff!) boxercise and body combat and love them all passionately!!

I haven't however done any whilst on CD because it is a really tough workout (I think one of the best for fat burning, muscle definition and cardio fitness) and I already find myself a little tired.

When you begin you feel very uncoordinated and think you'll never get the hang of it... everyone seems to know the moves but you! But you progress very quickly and once you've got the hang of the basics it is fantastic fun, great if you like exercise with a bit of spirit! I've never found it boring and always left exhilarated after a class!

Your fitness improve rapidly if you do it frequently and I also think it's very empowering.

Hope this helps!

Best of luck xxx

Thanks, girls - I think I'm convinced already! I'll definitely give it a go! (And I SO know what you mean about thinking you'll never get the moves right - I can just imagine me doing that! :rolleyes:)
:thankyou:

Last edited:
Back