• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

boxercise

NettyJ

S: 15st12lb C: 0st11.9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 1.7 Loss: 15st0.1lb(94.64%)
Hi there, been on cd for 7 weeks, have lost 1st 11lbs so far. am on 3 products and 1 meal as im 5ft 10.
however, i am thinking of doing a boxercise class tonight, can anyone advise on whether i can exercise or not. class is for 1.5 hours?

thanks in advance

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

catb1979

2nd time's a charm!!
S: 14st4lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.5%)
I bought Davina McCall's "power of 3" workout DVD which includes a 30 minute called "cardio box". I find it's great and doing one of the workouts 3 times a week is apparently sufficient as it includes a lot of fat burning on it. Less intimidating in your own home, too.

JustJen84

S: 14st13lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st2lb(21.05%)
i personally found boxercise too much when i was on lipotrim last time i became very light headed and felt completely spaced out but ii have low blood pressure and sensitive to heat, give it a whirl and see how you feel. im trying to think of exercise i can start on but i think i will concentrate more on muscle building than cardio i passed out when i joined the gym last time lol my body just freaks out with cardio always has

NicolaR

S: 16st9lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 5st7lb(33.05%)
I agree, give it a go and see how you feel, but remember to listen to your body. If you're feeling overly tired or light headed, take a rest and make sure you're ok before you join in again. Hope you enjoy it!