boxercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NettyJ, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, been on cd for 7 weeks, have lost 1st 11lbs so far. am on 3 products and 1 meal as im 5ft 10.
    however, i am thinking of doing a boxercise class tonight, can anyone advise on whether i can exercise or not. class is for 1.5 hours?

thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. catb1979

catb1979 2nd time's a charm!!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.5%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    I bought Davina McCall's "power of 3" workout DVD which includes a 30 minute called "cardio box". I find it's great and doing one of the workouts 3 times a week is apparently sufficient as it includes a lot of fat burning on it. Less intimidating in your own home, too.

4. JustJen84

JustJen84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i personally found boxercise too much when i was on lipotrim last time i became very light headed and felt completely spaced out but ii have low blood pressure and sensitive to heat, give it a whirl and see how you feel. im trying to think of exercise i can start on but i think i will concentrate more on muscle building than cardio i passed out when i joined the gym last time lol my body just freaks out with cardio always has

5. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I agree, give it a go and see how you feel, but remember to listen to your body. If you're feeling overly tired or light headed, take a rest and make sure you're ok before you join in again. Hope you enjoy it!

6. JustJen84

JustJen84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    WW
    sorry to change the subject but nicola what breed is the cat in your pic its lovely.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.